---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lame story ahead. you've been warned.

It is a bit past eight in the evening when the first snow finally falls down, making everyone who is enjoying the early winter breeze outside look up with pretty smile on their faces. Baekhyun, who has been cocooning himself in his thick Rilakkuma patterned blanket on his bed, swiftly scrambles up to his feet and presses himself on his window, not wanting to miss the beautiful sight. He is in the middle of admiring the tiny white flakes drizzling down from the sky when someone opens his door with a pout decorating their face.

“Baek, I lost my Teddy Bear. You know I cannot sleep without it in my arms. So, can I sleep with you?”

Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun turns to face his groupmate who is standing still at his door. He then crosses his arms on his chest, putting on a straight face. “One, everyone knows you have Rilakkuma, not Teddy Bear. Two, you just want to sleep with me. Admit it.”

Chanyeol just shamelessly grins, which eventually makes a small smile tugs at Baekhyun’s lips as well, and takes his time to approach the shorter boy, memorizing the beautiful view of his little sweetheart smiling at him with the falling snow behind. When they are finally face to face and Chanyeol can clearly see all the little details on Baekhyun’s face, he cannot help the fond smile on his lips because, really, Byun Baekhyun is just too beautiful.

“Stop staring at me,” the vocalist says with a light punch to Chanyeol’s firm chest but the latter just catches his wrist and continues keeping his eyes on him. “Chan—”

“Aren’t you tired of being beautiful everyday?” Chanyeol lifts his hand to cup the older boy’s cheek and lets his thumb slowly caress the smooth skin. “Because my heart is tired of doing somersaults every time I see you all beautiful like this.”

Baekhyun’s jaw drops and blood rushes up to his cheeks in a heartbeat at what he has just heard. He is utterly speechless; Chanyeol is never good with words off-stage, let alone creating some cheesy pick up line like that.

An unmanly squeal is heard from the rapper and before Baekhyun can question what the hell is happening, he is literally swept off his feet as Chanyeol encircles his long arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter