skinship

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good job, everyone!” Kris claps his hands in joy, smiling like a proud father.

The twelve members of Exo have just finished performing in Hongkong Dome Festival and are given a break until tomorrow morning before they have to fly back to Korea. They’re now in their manager’s hotel room, too lazy to go back to their own rooms.

“Tao, pass me the water bottle, please~" Chanyeol requests, slumping down on the comfy couch by the big window. After he gets the water bottle, he drinks it empty in record time. Jongin then joins him on the couch, resting his head on the older boy’s shoulder. Chanyeol groans. “Go to your Kyungsoo, Kkamjong.”

Jongin yawns as drowsiness starts taking over him. “I will, if you just take your Baekhyun away from my favorite boy.”

Chanyeol raises his eyebrows then scans the hotel room only to find Baekhyun hugging Kyungsoo like a koala on the edge of the bed. He sighs heavily; Baekhyun has been doing too much skinship with other members since the rehearsal for their performance in Hongkong Dome Festival. Thanks God Baekhyun didn’t show it much on the stage.

Chanyeol is definitely beyond jealous, but what can he do? Baekhyun has any right to do skinship with whoever he pleases.

A smile appears on Chanyeol’s face as the memory of Baekhyun and he doing air chest-bump during “3.6.5” comes back into his mind. He initiated it first, yes, but he didn’t think Baekhyun would give a response. The latter was such in an unstable mood lately, so Chanyeol was actually a bit pessimistic.

“Chanyeol hyung,” Sehun lightly kicks the said boy’s legs, arms crossed on his chest with an annoyed expression on his face. “Go somewhere else with your roommate because I was the one supposed to play with Luhan ge, not Baekhyun hyung.”

Chanyeol darts his gaze at Baekhyun who is now laughing and rolling on the floor with Luhan, Jongdae pouting at them. Having enough of it, he finally gets up from the couch, letting Jongin’s head fall and bounce on the couch. Lucky enough, the younger one is in a super deep slumber.

“Baek,” Chanyeol calls out, walking up to the said boy. Baekhyun, who is now sitting on the floor with Luhan and Jongdae, turns his head and raises his eyebrows question

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter