junmyeon

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm sorry in advance if this one is really boring.

Junmyeon makes sure everything is prepared—snacks, cokes, blankets, and most importantly, movie dvds. All of Exo-K’s members have agreed on having a movie marathon tonight as the payback for all the non-stop schedules they’ve had this week. Unfortunately, Exo-M still has their own schedules so they can’t join this movie marathon.

Once Junmyeon gets everything needed for this special night, he calls up for s to come to the living room and claim where they want to sit.

Sehun, who’s been spacing off recently, quickly throws his body on the single couch by the window and tries to find the most comfortable position. Kyungsoo decides to just sit on the floor and has his back leaned against the main couch in the middle of the living room. Jongin follows soon after, undoubtedly claiming the spot next to Kyungsoo. Junmyeon is about to ask about Baekhyun and Chanyeol when suddenly he feels someone rushes past him and plops down on the main couch. He looks over his shoulder and finds that it’s just Baekhyun. The younger boy still looks gloomy for God knows why, though. Junmyeon has heard about Baekhyun and Chanyeol fighting and he has tried to settle that matter but to no avail. Baekhyun is definitely mute when it comes to that issue and Chanyeol just mutters “ask Baekhyun” when he’s asked.

Junmyeon tries to keep that Baekyeol issue at the back of his mind and sits down on the floor, near Sehun’s couch. A few seconds later, Chanyeol finally appears—it seems that he’s just taken a bath because his short hair is wet and he has a small towel on his shoulder. He looks confused for a mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter