optimus prime

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris tiredly rubs his temples, earning a few pats on the back from his Chinese colleague, Tao. His nephew, Baekhyun, refuses to blow the candles on his huge birthday cake he prepared. He has tried persuading him in any way he can… but to no avail. Little Baekhyun is just standing in front of the cake with his arms crossed on his chest and continuously blows his bang every now and then.

“Come on, Baekhyun. Don’t you want to blow your candles, hm? Uncle will buy you the newest action figures you’ve been wanting,” Kris tries once again. Much to his disappointment, Baekhyun just looks away, quirking his lips. “Baekhyun, please.”

“Do you have any idea why your nephew is like this, ge?” Tao whispers in Kris’ ear, starting to feel the Canadian boy’s despair. “Maybe you forgot that he told you he wanted a birthday party…”

“Nah. We just moved to this town two weeks ago, Tao. And for all I know, Baekhyun hasn’t made any friend yet—”

“BAEKHYUNNIE!” someone, or rather a tall little boy, shouts while bursting into Kris’ apartment. That boy stops when he stands in front of Baekhyun, placing his hands on his knees to catch his breath. He doesn’t notice the way Baekhyun’s eyes widen in sheer happiness upon seeing him. “Bhaekkhieh, hhapp—happhy birthdhayh.”

Kris and Tao share a confused look. Who is this little boy and who is he to Baek—oh. Both of those Chinese men smile in understanding as they see how Baekhyun smiles brightly like a sun and hugs that little boy.

“Whoever this little boy is, I’m sure he’s the one Baekhyun’s been waiting for,” Tao comments, unconsciously leaning his body on Kris’ side.

“Chanyeollie is sorry for coming late. The drum teacher wouldn’t let Chanyeollie go home earlier,” little Chanyeol gives Baekhyun an apologetic smile. “Chanyeollie is really sorry, Baekhyunnie.”

Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter