sarang

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Chanyeol is so eager to get home. His plane has just safely landed at Incheon Airport and he is now bouncing on the backseat of his father’s car.

“How was your flight with mommy, Chanyeol?” his father asks from behind the steer.

“It was wonderful! The plane went so high up in the sky, woooosshh~” Chanyeol excitedly motions the plane with his hand. However, his expression suddenly turns sad and he looks down. “If only Chanyeol had Baekhyunnie there, too.”

His father smiles reassuringly. “You can go to Baekhyun’s house after we get home, son. Besides, it’s still six in the morning.”

“Can you just drop him off at his house? I’m sure Mr. and Mrs. Byun won’t mind since Chanyeol often comes to their house at 5 a.m just to watch his favorite cartoon with Baekhyun,” Chanyeol’s mother softly laughs. “He’s been like a roller coaster since the moment we checked in Changi Airport, honey. One second he was excited with every little thing he found at the airport but then those little things reminded him of Baekhyun and he became all gloomy the next second.”

“Alright. Alright,” his father hits the break as the traffic lamp turns red. He then smiles reassuringly. “We’ll drop you off at Baekhyun’s house. But promise me you’ll be a good boy and—”

“Yes yes I’ll be a good boy,” Chanyeol cuts his father off, nodding rapidly. He grins widely and leans in between his parents’ seats. “Chanyeol won’t bother Mrs. Byun and Chanyeol won’t make Baekhyun cry, daddy, mommy.”

His father smiles once again before continuing the ride to Baekhyun's house when the traffic lamp turns green. It only takes a few minutes but Chanyeol feels as if it takes forever.

Chanyeol and his parents get off of the car and he runs off to the front door. Knocking it three times, he patiently waits for someone to open it, preferably—

“BAEKHYUNNIE!” Chanyeol’s big eyes double in size as he sees that little Baekhyun is the one opening the door. He immediately steps forward to envelop his best friend in a bone-crushing hug. He’s just happy, too happy, to finally see his best friend after a week holiday in Singapore. “Chanyeol missed Baekhhyunnie.”

Baekhyun retur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter