what if

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol hyung, what if you could fly?” Sehun asks out of the blue after opening the front door of Exo-K’s dorm. He sips on his bubble tea and blinks up at Chanyeol, demanding an answer. Kyungsoo just shakes his head and mutters “Sehun is being random again” in Baekhyun’s ear upon hearing this before disappearing into the kitchen.

“Then it means I would never need Jongin to teleport me,” Chanyeol simply answers, stepping out of his high tops and throws his tired body on the couch, face down.

Sehun just nods innocently and darts his eyes to Jongin who is about to enter the bathroom. “Jongin, what if cats were best friends with mice?”

“Then Tom and Jerry wouldn’t be existed, Sehun,” Jongin heaves out a sigh before resuming his steps to the bathroom.

“Tom doesn’t always hate Jerry,” Baekhyun interrupts, taking the small space on the couch covered by Chanyeol. “So does Jerry. They have this love-hate relationship.”

“Just like you and Chanyeol,” Junmyeon remarks then quickly heads for his room before Sehun chooses him to be his next what if victim.

Noticing that he has no other option, Sehun makes his way to Baekhyun and sit cross-legged in front of the singer. “Baekhyun hyung, what if you could sweat gold out of your pores?”

“Then I’d buy Miranda Kerr for you.”

“YOU CAN’T BUY PEOPLE!” Sehun tries to look upset, but the excitement in his eyes gives himself away.

Slightly irritated—well, who wouldn’t if you just finished your packed schedules but someone bombardered the people in your dorm with what ifs—Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter