instagram

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here you go, steph~~~~ /slowly taking steps backward/

“Yeollie?” Baekhyun peeks his head inside Chanyeol’s room and grins upon seeing his giant lying on his bed, wearing a black tanktop only and a blanket covering his lower body. Keeping his grin on his pretty face, he slips inside the room and closes the door before happily skipping to where the taller is. He has just finished his daily vocal practice with Kyungsoo and there is nothing he wants more right now other than having some quality time with his favorite rapper. He leaps onto the fluffy bed, body slightly bouncing at the amount of excitement he has in his system at this very moment. “Hey, you.”

“Oh, hi, Baek,” Chanyeol offers a smile at the older before he quickly focuses back on his phone, chuckling every now and then.

Feeling ignored, the singer pouts his pinkish lips and leans closer to see what is grabbing the younger’s attention. He is used to have Chanyeol’s full attention twenty-four-seven, so when the other acts like he is not breathing next to him, annoyance helplessly takes over himself. “What are you doing?”

Silence envelops them; only the sound of Chanyeol’s thumb tapping his phone screen can be heard. It takes a moment before Chanyeol finally looks at him in the eyes and shows his dimple-smile. “Getting you as my first bias again and again.”

“Huh?”

Chanyeol pushes his body backward so that he is now leaning against the headrest and his right arm wraps around Baekhyun’s shoulders to take him closer. Once the older is comfortable beside him, he hands his phone over to him. “Found this on the internet and I have done the test for more than ten times already only to see your name on top of the chart again and again. Try it.”

With furrowed eyebrows, Baekhyun accepts the phone and start tapping his choice. Whenever Chanyeol’s name shows up but he chooses another name, the boy beside him lets out a dramatic yah!

“WOOHOOOO! See? I got Jongin as my first bias, Yeol! So accurate!” Baekhyun is too excited with the result that he does not realize how pointy Chanyeol’s pouty lips are. “I should ship KaiBaek from now on.”

Not being able to control his annoyance when his little pup mentions about another ship other than themselves, Chanyeol tsks and takes his phone back before lying on his side, back facing the older.

“I sense jealousy~” Baekhyun singsongs, arm sneaking around Chanyeol’s waist as he leans down to put his chin on top of the taller’s shoulder. “Hey, are you seriously upset just because I mentioned about KaiBaek, hm?”

There is a muffled just wait until I ing kiss Kyungsoo in front of you and Baekhyun bursts out in laughter at how incredible his secret boyfriend is being right now. A jealous Chanyeol never fails to amuse him.

The rapper glares at Baekhyun with such a grumpy expression on his baby face and it only makes Baekhyun’s laughter become louder. “What is so funny?”

“You.”

Chanyeol huffs before he sends the other a playful this is war look and suddenly starts touching the shorter’s sensitive nape.

“Y—yah! Yeol, a—ah! Haha—Stop! Yah!” Baekhyun screams in between his laughter, earning a loud shut up, kiddos! from Junm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter