names

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S BEEN A WHILE RIGHT. ;__;

“Baekkie hyung, why don’t you go play with him anymore?” little Sehun asks, jerking his sharp chin to the direction of a too-tall-for-his-age kid sitting alone in the corner of the playroom. It’s break time and that tall kid is only surrounded by pieces of puzzle with no single kid accompanying him. He isn’t introvert; he befriends everyone but he rarely initiates any activity with the kids other than a particular kid. Sehun knows the kid in front of him used to stick with that tall kid ever since day one of their kindergarten life so why do they look like they’re fighting now?

Little Baekhyun sighs exasperatedly before he stops coloring his dream house and sits up straight. Stealing a quick glance at the kid in the corner, he rolls his eyes at him and faces Sehun. “Sehunnie, dear, ChanChan is weird. We shouldn’t be friends with weird kids.”

“Who is weird?” little Kyungsoo and Jongin in at the same time, sitting down on each side of Sehun. The three of them then stare at the oldest of them all, waiting for an answer.

“That kid,” he points at little Chanyeol who is now smiling at the finished puzzle he has solved. “Chanchan is the weirdest kid I’ve ever known.”

Kyungsoo blinks, looking back and forth to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “What kind of weird?”

“Can’t the three of you see it?” Baekhyun asks back, lips slowly forming a cute pout.

“See what?” Jongin tilts his head to the side in confusion. “Chanyeol hyung is fine. He always shares his lunch with other kids in this kindergarten if asked, doesn’t he?”

“Mmhm! Besides, don’t you think it’s too late for you to say that Chanyeol is weird?” Kyungsoo frowns. “Both of you were like attached at the hip until… last week?”

Sehun nods frantically. “What’s with the sudden separation, Baekkie hyung?”

“Yah, you made it sound like an adult talk,” Kyungsoo slaps the younger’s arm. “Oh God.”

“My name is Oh Sehun, hyung,” Sehun says innocently. “I’m not Oh God.”

Jongin and Baekhyun guffaw, clapping their hands and rolling on the floor, while Kyungsoo just mutters Oh Sedumb under his breath. The two laughing kids seem like they aren’t going to stop anytime soon so the big doe-eyed kid decides to pull at their ears to shut them up. A loud ah! comes from both of their lips, but Baekhyun’s ah! overpowers Jongin’s which makes Chanyeol turn his head at the group and swiftly rushes up to them. He quickly pulls Baekhyun by his side and wraps a pair of protective arms around Baekhyun’s tiny frame, glaring at Kyungsoo. “Don’t hurt my Baekkuma!”

“Baekkuma?” Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun ask in unison.

“Chanchan, let me go!” Baekhyun tries to wiggle out of Chanyeol’s arms but to no avail. Knowing that his power will never win against the taller kid’s, he just dramatically sighs and turns to look at the three musketeers kids. “I told you, my friends, Chanchan is weird.”

Chanyeol pouts. “I’m not.”

“Yes, you are!”

“I’m not, Baekkie.”

“Oh, so now I’m Baekkie again?”

A big grin appears on Chanyeol’s face. “You’re my Baekkie and Baekkuma! Oh! My Baekderella, too!”

“Yah!” Baekhyun tries to get out of Chanyeol’s embrace and he succeeds this time. “Stop editing my name!”

“But it’s cute, hyung,” Sehun blurts out and his hands suddenly fly up to cover his lips as Baekhyun glares at him in a heartbeat. His those names suit you ends up muffled, of course.

“Baekkie~” Chanyeol tugs at the sleeve of the said kid’s Rilakkuma sweater, putting on his best pleading face. “Please stop avoiding Chanchan. Let’s be friends again~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter