hey love

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bgm: nu'est - hey love.

Summer has eventually rolled around and the hot temperature of Seoul even in the early morning like this is already too unacceptable for some citizens. In accordance with the sun that is being too hyper to deliver its warmth on earth, some people seem to be as active as the sun is for they are already awake and jogging at the parks, breathing the fresh morning air. However, there are also some people who choose to date their beds longer than others do, enjoying their adventures in their respective dreamlands.

Baekhyun stirs in his sleep as the warm sunrays kiss his bare chest through the gap of his curtains. During summer time, he always sleeps in his pajama bottoms only; he even never uses his blanket to sleep when summer comes. He curls up more on his side to continue his deep slumber but when he clearly hears the birds chirping to each other and the faint sound of car honks on the roads, he knows he is perfectly awake. Still wanting to have his sleep, he groans and turns his body to the other side only to have his nose bumped onto something soft yet sturdy. He finally flutters his eyes open and a small smile makes its way to his lips as soon as he sees who is sleeping next to him.

Pushing himself up and propping his head with his hand, Baekhyun then gazes lovingly at the perfection before him. He reaches out to run his dainty fingers through the soft locks his man has. Having enough of it, he then drags his finger from his husband’s forehead down to the peak of his nose he likes to peck, and down to a pair of the softest lips he has ever tasted. It is only then that he finally realizes his husband is still in his working attire which means he collapsed on the bed as soon as he reached home. And although Chanyeol is sleeping soundly, Baekhyun still finds the signs of tiredness etched on the former’s face. Slowly, he leans down to give a sweet forehead kiss, hoping that it will help to ease the tiredness away.

Chanyeol suddenly moves in his sleep, arms casually sneaking around Baekhyun’s slim waist as he presses his face on the smaller man’s bare tummy. Baekhyun lets out a chuckle before kissing his husband’s hair. “Wake up, hot stuff. As much as I want to let you to sleep more, it’s already six in the morning which means you only have one hour left to prepare for work.”

A shake of the head is the only answer Chanyeol gives and Baekhyun softly laughs because it tickles.

“C’mon~”

Chanyeol just groans and buries his face deeper on the tummy he fancies.

“Okay, fine,” Baekhyun gives up. Chanyeol is the CEO of his own company, though, so he thinks rebelling once or twice is fine. Right? Right. “What time did you come home last night, hm?”

“Two.”

Baekhyun inwardly squeals because Chanyeol’s deep, hoarse voice in the morning is the iest sound he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter