fight

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lovers’ quarrel?” Junmyeon asks to Jongin who is munching on his potato chips on the sofa. The leader tilts his head at the direction of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s shared room and Jongin just shrugs his shoulder off as a reply. The older boy sighs then walks out of the dorm, heading to the café to get some drink and beverage for the members. Sehun is already there, though.

Inside their shared room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are seriously on fighting mode.

“ARE YOU HAVING PMS, BAEK?”

“BOYS DON’T EXPERIENCE PMS!”

“YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE HAVING IT.”

Silence.

“CHANYEOL, WHY DID YOU STEAL MY BLANKET?!"

“YOU CAME TO SLEEP WITH ME LAST NIGHT BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE COLD, BAEK. YOU YOURSELF BROUGHT IT HERE AND DIDN’T TAKE IT BACK THIS MORNING!”

“BUT YOU STINK! I DON’T SLEEP WITH STINK CREATURE.”

“SAYS THE ONE WHO SNUGGLED UP TO ME LAST NIGHT AND HELD ME TIGHT LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW.”

Can’t take it any longer, the anger and the embarrassment, Baekhyun walks out to the living room and takes a seat next to Jongin on the couch. He crosses his arms on his chest and blows his bangs angrily. “Screw you, Park Chanyeol.”

“Whom you love and love you so much,” Jongin pipes in, casually popping a potato chip into his mouth.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN WE’RE NOT DONE YET,” Chanyeol strides up to his roommate who is now hugging Jongin’s waist and burying his face on the younger’s muscular arm.

Unfortunately, Kyungsoo chooses that moment to enter the living room and immediately drops the plate containing cookies he is holding. “Kim Jongin!”

Chanyeol draps his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder in reflex to calm him down, but—

“PARK CHANYEOL!” Baekhyun stands up and stomps his feet like a child.

Chanyeol smirks, tightening his grip around Kyungsoo’s shoulders. “I smell burnt bacon here.”

“Nah. I’m white. I’m not burnt. If I was burnt, I’d be Jongin instead of Baekhyun,” Baekhyun replies, rolling his eyes.

“Excuse me b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter