stupid

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” little Sehun shouts, stepping out of his shoes and making a beeline to the kitchen. “Luhan’s mother drove me here!”

Little Baekhyun looks up from the comic he’s been reading in the living room and forms his lips into a cute little pout at the missing presence of the other two kindergarten students. The three of them are supposed to go home together with Mr. Huang, their driver, so why did Sehun come home alone? “Where are Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, Sehunnie?”

The four of them are orphans from different parents who got adopted by a nice man named Kim Junmyeon. However, that man didn’t sign all of them up in the kindergarten school his own son, Kim Jongin, attends. Only Baekhyun was signed up there for God knows why.

Sehun ignores the question—don’t blame him, food comes first—and Baekhyun can’t help but get worried because of that. He’s the oldest son in the house so he has to always look after his brothers.

“We’re home~” little Kyungsoo eventually enters the house with annoyed face, a sulking little Chanyeol following behind. Mr. Huang shows up a couple of seconds after that and greets Baekhyun before making a call to Dr. Zhang because Jongin has a fever.

Seeing the unusual expression on Chanyeol’s face, Baekhyun approaches the usually-happy kid. “Chanyeollie, what’s wrong? Why are you sulking like that? Did your friends bully you?”

A scoff escapes Kyungsoo’s lips before he heads straight to the kitchen, probably craving for some food just like Sehun.

“Mr. Wu scolded me after class for something I didn’t do, Baekhyunnie!” Chanyeol pouts as he plops down on the couch where Baekhyun was previously sitting, his Gundam backpack on his lap. “I hate Mr. Wu!”

Mr. Wu may look scary—well, to Baekhyun he is—but their daddy always says that Mr. Wu is a nice teacher.

Baekhyun sits next to Chanyeol and pats the taller boy’s head. When he sees that the frown is still visible on Chanyeol’s face, he leans in to place a kiss on his chubby cheek. “What was it that you didn’t do, Chanyeollie?”

Chanyeol shrugs, his gloomy face has disappeared. “My homework.”

Baekhyun blinks, blinks, blinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter