baby

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now let’s take a bath, Sooyoung,” Baekhyun carries a two years old baby girl along with her baby soap and shampoo to Chanyeol’s bathroom and skillfully takes her clothes off with one hand while his other arm is still carrying her.

“!” Chanyeol suddenly gasps from the bathroom door frame. He dramatically widens his already big eyes and pouts, pointing his finger accusingly at the shorter boy. “Baekhyun! !”

“For God’s sake, Sooyoung is a baby, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun rolls his eyes and starts bathing Sooyoung. “Go get her new diaper and baby powder. Oh! Don’t forget to make a bottle of milk for her.”

Once the bathing session ends, Sooyoung suddenly cries out loud, making Baekhyun panic. Why are you crying when you’ll see your mommy in four hours?

“PARK CHANYEOL, COME HERE REAL QUICK!” Baekhyun yells, carrying and rocking Sooyoung’s body to the sides but the baby just won’t stop crying.

A few seconds later, Chanyeol rushes to his room, bringing Baekhyun’s order. “I’m sorry, an incident—”

Baekhyun grabs the diaper and baby powder without letting Chanyeol finishes his sentence. He carefully puts Sooyoung’s diaper on, not forgetting to use baby powder to avoid irritation on her sensitive skin. Baekhyun sighs heavily as Sooyoung finally stops crying and he successfully dresses her up.

Done with the diaper, he lays Sooyoung and himself down on Chanyeol’s bed, bottle-feeding the baby. Baekhyun then softly lulls her to sleep.

Chanyeol just stands there, smiling like a proud boy as he sees Baekhyun drifting off to a deep slumber himself with his arm wrapped around Sooyoung’s tiny body protectively. Baekhyun’s been taking the role as Sooyoung’s nanny—he fed her up, played with her—since this morning when Tiffany left her to Chanyeol because Sooyoung’s nanny has something urgent to do today. The older boy doesn’t live with Chanyeol, but Chanyeol immediately called him up to help him with Sooyoung.

Exactly four hours later, someone rings the bell of Chanyeol’s house. Chanyeol jolts awake from his sleep on the couch and runs up to open the door, revealing Tiffany with his husband. “How’s Sooyoung?”

“He’s sleeping with Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter