---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i know i really, really should stop using --- as the title but i at thinking of one so yeah. orz

anw this is randomly requested by kez based on this picture below.

and for dieyana, your request is halfway done. :D

this is lame but, umm, i'm warning you guys not to read this one. seriously.

“The check-in process is gonna take a long time,” Chanyeol sighs as his eyes scan the crowdy airport. It’s the start of summer so people going overseas is predictable to him since he himself isn’t a fan of Seoul in the summer. He lets out a sigh before dragging his baggage, joining his best friends—Luhan and Yixing—who are walking up in front. However, he’s too immersed in his thoughts of what to do once they arrive in Hongkong that he doesn’t see someone crossing his path. They bump on each other and he immediately gasps. “I’m sorry!”

The boy he’s just bumped onto lift his head up to look at him—whoa, a shorty—and they stare at each other for a few seconds—well, Chanyeol is staring down at his reflection on the shorty’s shades, though. Nonetheless, he’s still taken aback with the shorty’s face and he can’t help but eventually focus on the fair skin… and that cute nose… and those adorable pinkish lips… and—Why is my heartbeat being crazy like this? He shakes his head to clear his mind and is ready to apologize once again but the other has resumed his walk already.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” Chanyeol mumbles before getting in the line to check-in. He stops after taking two steps, though, and swiftly swirls his neck to search for that boy again. I swear the cute mole is familiar!

“What are you looking for, Yeol?” Yixing asks as another passenger has finished checking in on the counter.

Chanyeol takes one last look around before facing his Chinese friend and grins. “Nothing.”

“You sure?”

“Yeap.”

The check-in process is indeed taking a long time that Chanyeol thinks his legs are going numb from standing up too long. Hoping that the old man on the counter finishes his business soon, he does little jumps while twirling around to kill the time. Luck must have been on his side for he finally sees the cute shorty again on the next two counters on his left. He looks up to check the airlines—We’re gonna ride on the same plane!

“Seriously, Park Chanyeol, what’s wrong with you? What or who are you looking for?” Luhan inquires in annoyance because Chanyeol’s been walking with a craned neck to scan the area right after the three of them were done checking in. If only his best friend weren’t that tall with dark red hair and stupid glasses, they wouldn’t be getting this much attention from the people around them. “People are looking at you, you know. They might think you’re looking for your lover who’s gonna board the plane.”

Chanyeol quirks his lips to the side before totally giving up. Heaving out a sigh, he darts his attention to the ticket in his hand. “Who’s got 22A?”

“I’m 21A.”

“21B.”

“Why am I 22B?!” Chanyeol shrieks and Luhan slams his palm over the taller’s mouth quick. He playfully it and the Chinese lad pulls his hand in disgust before wiping the saliva off on the younger’s red Supreme hoodie.

Yixing rolls his eyes at the two and leads the way to the escalator. “You bought the ticket the next day after we did, Yeol. And who told you not to pay more to choose the seat? You could’ve asked for our seat numbers, too. It’s a miracle our seats are close.”

“…Oh,” Chanyeol blinks. “Right.”

Luhan snickers and gets on the escalator. “Dumb.”

Chanyeol opens his mouth to throw a remark when suddenly someone gets in the escalator before him, separating him and his friends. He furrows his eyebrows and leans to the side, about to scold the stranger when suddenly his heart beats faster again as he catches the side profile of the boy. Shorty!

From where he’s standing right now, he can have a full show of the shorty’s petite figure. His jaw unconsciously drops in awe as his big eyes travel down from the shorty’s smooth jetblack hair, down to his tempting nape, down to his slim waist, down to—he looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter