sehun

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun always has his poker face on, Baekhyun agrees, but a gloomy Sehun is something he never expects to see first in the morning on a sunny Saturday. Baekhyun rubs his eyes rather hard, maybe sleep is tricking his eyes, but when his gaze is focused again and his dormmate still has that dark cloud atop his head, sitting in fetal position on a chair at the kitchen table, he knows something is wrong. “Sehun?”

Sehun looks up and arches his eyebrows in recognition.

“Did something horrible happen last night?” Baekhyun inquires, taking the chair across the gloomy boy. Last night, Sehun was all dressed up nicely with that particular sparkle in his eyes and when he said he was going to somewhere with Luhan, Baekhyun knew right away that they were going on a date so why is Sehun so down like this?

Sehun is about to answer but then there’s a knock on their front door. “That must be your clingy boyfriend. No one comes in seven in the morning on Saturday but him.”

“Hey! I don’t have a boyfriend,” Baekhyun pouts before rushing up to open the door. A wide smile makes its way on his face as he sees a charmingly handsome Chanyeol standing there with two cups of Cuban Espresso in his hands. “Hi, Yeol!”

“Good morning, sweetheart,” Chanyeol smiles back and hands one cup to Baekhyun before fixing up the latter’s bed hair.

They pretend to not hear Sehun’s mocking gag.

“Come in! The amusement park won’t open unless it’s ten which means we have three hours more,” Baekhyun takes Chanyeol’s free hand and drags him to the kitchen. “Sehun is having his period so be careful.”

“I heard that, hyung,” Sehun coldly comments after Chanyeol is seated next to Baekhyun at the kitchen table.

“Oops. Not sorry.”

“Yah!”

“Don’t ‘yah’ me, you stone face,” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. When he sees the younger’s blank eyes again, he decides to confront him. “What happened between you and Luhan hyung?”

Chanyeol’s ears perk up at the mention of his Chinese fellow in Law major. “Luhan hyung? As in deer hyung?”

“YOU KNOW LUHAN HYUNG?!” both Sehun and Baekhyun ask at the same time.

Chanyeol innocently nods after taking a sip of his Cuban Espresso. “Got paired up with him for the last project in analyzing the case of—”

“BAEKHYUN HYUNG WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOUR BOYFRIEND—”

“I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, OH SEHUN! WE'RE NOT DATING, RIGHT, YEOL?”

Sehun glares, Chanyeol blinks, and Baekhyun just puffs out his cheeks with crossed arms on his chest.

“Um,” Chanyeol clears his throat. “Guys…”

“Keep telling yourself that, diva hyung,” Sehun smirks. This has been an interesting issue between the dormmates; Sehun believes that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are dating but the latter always stubbornly disagrees. He always says that they’re just close friends since in diapers, extremely close, in which Sehun always snickers upon hearing the same argument. Not dating, my .

“Can someone please enlighten me about this Luhan hyung thingy? I don’t know you’re close with him, Sehun,” Chanyeol chuckles. He has a point here; although he often spends time with Baekhyun, it doesn’t mean he knows what’s happening with Baekhyun’s dormmate’s life. He barely talks with Sehun, simply because the younger always looks like he’s ready to skin Chanyeol alive whenever he visits Baekhyun.

Baekhyun quickly turns his head to the boy next to him, eyes widened comically. “Park Chanyeol, don’t tell me you have feelings for Luhan hyung.”

Sehun scoffs and almost falls from his chair dodging a loaf of bread Baekhyun throws at him.

Chanyeol has his head down, a finger holding the bridge of his black-rimmed glasses, eyes closed as if he’s trying hard to remember something, and there’s a strained voice that pretty much sounds like Baekhyun’s squeal. “Are you, by any chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter