---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is just my IMAGINATION. this is not what really happened during the filming of roommate (but i would be happy if this happened for real lol). this is totally random and a crap at its finest but, still, here you go~~~~ (i'm deeply sorry okay)

Baekhyun sighs for the umpteenth times, tossing around on Dongwook’s bed he is using for this one time again and again. It is a little past midnight and here he is, staying wide awake in the hot summer night in Roommate house. No, it is not the extreme heat that is preventing him to sleep right now; he has too many things running in that little head of his and the environment just does not support him to enter his dreamland. The bed is not his, the arrangement of some objects in the room does not suit his liking, the lighting is not like how he wants it to be, and the one bothering him the most is the fact that everything is being filmed for the show.

His eyes wander around the dim room full of cameras and he secretly curses why the hell he was the one chosen to visit Chanyeol on Roommate. There are other members whom he thinks deserve to be on this show more than he does; he is sure Sehun and Jongin will attract the residents of Roommate house more with their adorableness and handsomeness, he is sure Kyungsoo will amaze everyone in the house with his impressive cooking skill, and he is sure Junmyeon will charm all the ladies (and the men as well) with his politeness and stuffs. Another sigh escapes Baekhyun’s lips and he turns his tired body to the right, only to see that Seho is fast asleep after their heart to heart talk.

Clucking his tongue, Baekhyun then lies flat on his back, arms folded beneath his head as he looks up at the ceiling. He needs to sleep, oh he really does, for he has schedules later on but it seems like he should just spend the night awake while everyone in the house is asleep.

His eyes slightly widen at the realization.

Everyone is sleeping, right? Smiling to himself, he carefully gets out of the bed and tiptoes to leave Seho’s room. He has something in mind that hopefully will help him to fall asleep, or at least to entertain him until morning comes.

With a thumping heart—blame the excitement—Baekhyun cautiously makes his way to Chanyeol’s room. He knows there are cameras following his every move, but he also knows that the production team will just cut this part or edit it so that it will be something funny or so for the viewers.

Once he reaches Chanyeol’s room, he opens the door as slowly as possible so that there will be no sound to wake up anyone and a triumphant smile is immediately present on his face as he succeeds. Getting on his tiptoes again, he approaches Chanyeol’s bed to do his mission but this time fate wants to play with him for he suddenly trips over something that causes him to fall down right on top of Chanyeol’s sleeping figure. Sungwoo stirs in his sleep, probably because of the loud thud, but he does not wake up. Chanyeol, however, snaps his eyes open in shock at the sudden weight atop him and he is about to scream—blame his reflex—but Baekhyun quickly clasps his hand over his groupmate’s mouth. “It is me. Baekhyun.”

It takes a couple of seconds before Chanyeol nods and the singer finally retreats his hand. “What are you doing here, Baek? And, please, can you move? You are heavy.”

“Yah!” Baekhyun barks with the lowest voice he can manage, slapping the rapper’s arm before shifting a bit so that he is now lying on his side next to Chanyeol with the latter’s arm as his pillow. Chanyeol casually turns his body to face Baekhyun and his free arm automatically finds its way to the shorter’s waist, eyes slowly fluttering close. “I cannot sleep, Yeol.”

“Why?” Chanyeol sleepily asks, his warm breath fanning Baekhyun’s face at their close proximity.

“I am used to sleep in our dorm, duh,” the singer rolls his eyes and snuggles closer to the other, arms encircling the younger’s neck like on default. For some odd reasons, he feels like this bed is where he should s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter