tao

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

found the main dialogues down there on tumblr. will beta later.

“Wa—be careful. He’s hurt pretty bad,” Tao reaches out his hands in reflex as Chanyeol’s limp body slips off Baekhyun’s side.

Chanyeol just scrunches his face up in pain.

“It’s okay, Tao. Don’t worry,” Baekhyun slowly fixes Chanyeol’s position again and puts him down on their bed with much care. He takes off his soon-to-be husband’s tie and shoes, not forgetting the socks. After a minute or two, a small, understanding smile appears on his beautiful face as he gazes in something akin to adoration at the now-sleeping man before him. “What did he protect this time?”

“Well, I don’t know what really happened but I’ll tell you what I was told by this grandma who called me to pick Chanyeol up using his phone. A group of university kiddos, maybe six or seven boys, were ganging up against their nerdy friend when Chanyeol walked in on them after work. She didn’t know what they asked for from that nerd, but she said she saw him shake his head and then they attacked that poor soul,” Tao lets out a sigh, plopping down on one of the single couches in the room and loosens his silk tie. “She said he tried to save the nerd with words but those bastards triggered him to throw punches.”

“And I guess they won and bullied Chanyeol instead,” a soft chuckle escapes from Baekhyun’s lips. “Why am I not surprised…”

“Chanyeol likes to fight, Baek. What if—”

“He only uses his fist when necessary and to protect something or someone, not to hurt people as he pleases.”

Tao secretly balls his hands on his sides, starting to feel upset because Baekhyun always defends Chanyeol like that. No matter how hard he tries to make his co-worker look bad in Baekhyun’s eyes, his opinion never wavers. Yeap, he lik—no, he is in an unrequited love with Baekhyun. He watches as the beautiful boy leaves the room only to come back two minutes later with some things in his hands. “How is your wedding preparation?”

“No problem so far,” Baekhyun carefully cleans the cuts on Chanyeol’s face first, before moving down to his hands. He skillfully applies the ointment on the younger man’s skin and silently winces when his love stirs in his sleep. “But it seems like we can’t go to buy the rings tomorrow.”

The silence that follows after is predicted because, honestly, Tao dislikes talking about Baekhyun’s wedding with Chanyeol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter