---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

simply because i'm not satisfied with benumb's new chapter lmao. xD how to fluff? ;__;

Chanyeol has just finished his midnight snacks—a bag of potato chips and two cups of strawberry yoghurt—when suddenly Junmyeon joins him at the table. He innocently opens the refrigerator once again, holding it open for the leader to choose the snacks. “Do you want some snacks, hyung?”

Leaning against the kitchen counter, the shorter man just shakes his head no and folds his arms on his chest with a serious look. “I want you to fix whatever it is that’s happening between you and Baekhyun.”

A roll of eyes is the only reaction Chanyeol shows at that request. “Baekhyun’s being stupidly careless and I’m upset.”

“That’s why,” Junmyeon walks closer to where Chanyeol is standing and stabs his finger on the rapper’s chest with much authority like the leader he is. “I want you two to stop this war because, well, I don’t know if you two realize it but your problem is affecting us too. We can’t please the fans with this messed up dynamic of our group. Understood?”

Chanyeol just sighs in defeat.

“Here,” Junmyeon shoves some packages of pain relief patch into Chanyeol’s hands. “His waist is injured because of our Overdose performance two days ago, remember? He’s alone in my room right now and I’ll let you two occupy it tonight if needed as long as you promise both of you will be good tomorrow.”

Chanyeol isn’t sure if he can do that but he nods at his leader anyway. Keeping the pain relief patches in his pajama bottom’s pocket, he hesitantly makes his way towards Junmyeon’s room which is next to Kyungsoo’s. He carefully opens the door and peeks his head inside, a small chuckle leaving his lips as soon as he sees how Baekhyun immediately hides under the blanket at the sight of him. So cute.

With Junmyeon’s words ringing in his head, Chanyeol finally forces his legs to move forward and approach the vocalist. Once he’s standing next to the bed, he sits down at the edge and tries to pull the blanket down so that he can look at the groupmate he cherishes the most. A sigh comes from his lips as he fails to do so. “Baekhyun.”

“I’m sleeping.”

Chanyeol bites back his smile at Baekhyun’s silly reply. “No sleeping man says they’re sleeping.”

“Sleep-talking, duh.”

Groaning, Chanyeol finally yanks the blanket off of Baekhyun’s body and his heart swiftly clenches upon seeing the pillows used to support the shorter’s injured waist. His hand unconsciously reaches out to touch that slender waist, making the owner flinch in pain. “Oh, sorry.”

Baekhyun scoffs. “You’re sorry for touching my injured waist but you’re not sorry for ignoring me these previous days.”

Pressing his lips into a tight line, the taller fishes out the pain relief patches from his pocket and rips the packages open before carefully sticking them to the protesting boy’s waist. “I hope they help.”

Baekhyun closes his eyes as he hisses at the hot, soothing sensation and the pain slowly subsides. “So now you care. Now you’re talking to me. Why? Because I think if you can go days without talking to me, I’m obviously not that important to you, right?”

Chanyeol’s shoulders slump forward and it takes a few sighs for him to speak again. “I’m sorry. It’s just… ugh, Baek, how many times should I tell you that you don’t need to force yourself to dance as good as Jongin or Sehun does? Because, look, you’re now injured and—oh God, you don’t know how upset I’ve been for letting this happen. Ever since hyung told us about the formations for Overdose, I can’t stop worrying about you. This time your waist is injured, what if the next time you fall hard from—”

Sighing, Baekhyun slowly sits up and Chanyeol immediately helps him, pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter