filming

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door of Chanyeol’s shared room is slammed open.

Chanyeol jumps a little on his bed but immediately sighs in relief when he sees that it’s just Baekhyun. “Oh, hi, Baek! How was your day? Did the film—oof!”

The taller boy can’t finish his sentence because Baekhyun is hugging him tight, really tight, like there’s no tomorrow. Chanyeol is pinned down beneath Baekhyun. “I messed everything up.”

Hearing Baekhyun’s cracking voice, Chanyeol knows better that his boyfriend had a not-so-good day. The younger boy puts an arm around Baekhyun’s waist and uses his other hand to run his fingers through Baekhyun’s soft magenta locks. He tenderly kisses the older boy’s temple before asking, “Mind to share what happened?”

Baekhyun nuzzles on Chanyeol’s shoulder, sniffing his soothing scent, before pulling away. He rests his folded arms on his boyfriend’s chest and looks down. “I couldn’t do the filming right. The director said my eyes looked dull, the crews said I was too stiff, and I forgot my lines. Luhan and I were told to come to the set again tomorrow to retake. Luhan didn’t say it but I know he regretted agreeing to film this CF with me and I’m sure Suho wants to stop being my manager by now.”

Chanyeol can’t help but feel worried. If his Baekhyun was like that, he’s sure something bad had happened. He puts his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and pulls the shorter male forward so that they’re at eye level now. “And what made you like that, Baek?”

“Because you weren’t there, Park Dobi!” Baekhyun whines. Oh it’s supposed to look annoying but naaaahh it’s Byun Baekhyun so he looks cute instead. “How many times should I tell you that I can’t function well without you nearby?”

Baekhyun has a point. Since the day they officially became a couple, he really can’t do anything right w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter