---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a fragment of this~~~~

The night breeze is extremely cold tonight but Chanyeol, who is just wearing a thin grey tee with some checkered pajama bottoms, does not want to leave the meadow. Hugging his folded legs close to his chest, he has his eyes set on the blinking tiny dots in the night sky, lips set into a small smile. The stars are so beautiful. He does not remember when exactly he started to fancy little things around him, but he knows he has been doing it a lot recently. Perhaps it has something to do with the existence of Baekhyun in his previously-dull life.

Baekhyun. His Baekhyun.

Hot tears suddenly blur his vision and he has to avert his eyes from the beautiful stars in order to wipe his tears away. He chuckles to himself, remembering the situation he is in right now. Tears start gathering in his eyes again, but this time he just lets it be. “I am such a fool.”

He looks down, ashamed to be caught crying by the blinking stars, and muffles his sobs with the crook of his arm. His uncle’s big boys do not cry rings in his head but he does not really want to give a damn about that right now. I am really a fool.

As he is too deep in his thought, a pair of warm palms cups the sides of his head and gently lifts it up, revealing his tear-stained cheeks. A hurt-looking Baekhyun comes into his blurred view and he can feel his heart unceremoniously rip itself apart. Chanyeol is hurt because of Baekhyun, but seeing Baekhyun hurt only hurts him even more.

Kneeling down, Baekhyun moves his thumbs to tenderly the taller’s wet cheeks while his own eyes are undeniably glassy. “You know it hurts me to see you cry, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol just scoffs and pulls back, making Baekhyun’s arms go limp at his sides.

“Chan—”

“I do not think you have the right to call my name anymore.”

It is obvious that the petite male is hurt even more by Chanyeol’s statement, seeing how his own tears finally fall, but the latter just pretends to not care. It will be easier this way. “Stop crying. This realm I am in right now should not be stained with your filthy tears, Byun. Go cry in your own realm.”

“Chanyeol, I—” Baekhyun chokes on his tears and Chanyeol uses that chance to stand up.

“I know everything, Baekhyun. You only got close to me because you wanted my Alexandrite so that you could go back to your realm and live your past life, no?” Chanyeol rubs his palm over his face in pity for himself. “I still cannot decide if meeting you on that sunny day was the saddest or greatest day of my life because my heart is still split into two pieces made up of love and hatred and both sides hold your name. You knew that Alexandrite is my only hope to find my parents, the ones I have never met in person because The Moon sent them to another realm I do not know, yet you still wanted to steal it away! Now that you have given my Alexandrite to The Guardians, when is your departure to Vaisya realm? This realm should not have a traitor l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter