dara

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s raining cats and dogs outside but Baekhyun isn’t home yet. Chanyeol is pacing back and forth in the living room of their shared dorm, phone pressed against his ear.

“Screw you, voicemail,” Chanyeol hisses and tries dialing on Baekhyun’s number once again. He glances at the other side of the room and sighs heavily. Baekhyun is never the one to come home late, Sehun is, but the youngest is home already.

The loud thunder can be heard and both Chanyeol and Sehun jump in their position before looking at each other, sharing the same idea. Baekhyun must be crazy to be out there when it’s scary like this.

However, their worry doesn’t have to last long when the front door finally opens, revealing a soaking wet Baekhyun.

“God damn it, Baekhyun! Where have you been?” Chanyeol strides up to Baekhyun and gathers the shivering boy in his arms, ignoring the fact that the wetness is seeping through his own clothes. “You got me worried sick, you know that?”

Baekhyun scoffs and pushes Chanyeol away. “Why did you even bother to worry about me? Just worry about your precious Dara noona.”

“What?”

“I saw you this afternoon. I saw you confess to Dara noona.”

“Oh . I’m out of this stupid quarrel,” Sehun collects his phone and wallet before running out of the dorm. “I’m going to Luhan hyung’s downstairs!”

When Baekhyun walks away to his room, Chanyeol grabs his wrist and drags him to the bathroom instead. He closes the toilet lid and pushes Baekhyun down to sit on it. Securing the older with one hand on his shoulder, Chanyeol uses his free hand to grab a towel from the closet nearby and rubs it on Baekhyun’s head. “Confess what?”

“Don’t act stupid.”

“I’m serious. I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Baekhyun sighs. He knows Chanyeol is just sometimes too dumb so he figures out he just needs to replay what he’s seen. Baekhyun drops down on one knee and grabs the nearest bottle of shampoo before holding it out over his head to the taller, the towel is still on his head. “Would you be my partner of life? Through thick and thin, until death separates us.”

“I do,” Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter