confession

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Valentine’s Day.

Everyone has chocolates or flowers in their hands, so does Baekhyun. He has a box of homemade chocolate in his hands; he plans on giving it along with his confession to someone that has become the apple of his eyes since his day one in this high school and there is no better time than lunch time but—

“Oh no, bullies,” Baekhyun stops in his track as he sees a few scary seniors standing in front of his locker. He was actually heading to the cafeteria where his dream boy usually is at lunch time but he remembered he forgot his phone in his locker so he went back to his locker. “What do they want this time?”

“I see you have chocolates in your hands, Byun,” one of the seniors says when he finally reaches Baekhyun, smirking up at him. “Do you plan on giving it to someone?”

Baekhyun gulps hard and hides his box of chocolates behind his back. To make a long story short, Baekhyun is beaten up by those seniors and his chocolates are totally ruined. Nobody passes by this locker corridor at lunch time so nobody helped him.

Baekhyun’s been the target of those bullies since day one because of his nerd look. Glasses, bowl-cut blonde hair, buttoned-up-to-the-top shirt, who doesn’t want to bully him?

He sits on the floor and feels his eyes become watery so he looks up at the ceiling and tries to blink the tears away. His glasses are totally broken and kicked to God-knows-where, but fortunately he actually has normal eyesight. He chose to use glasses because he liked it but never once he knew it’d bring him misery in his high school life.

A first tear finally falls down on Baekhyun’s cheek.

“Are you okay?” a heavenly deep voice asks. “You’re Byun Baekhyun right?”

Baekhyun perfectly knows the owner of that voice but he just doesn’t want to face the reality, not when he’s messed up like this. So he keeps his eyes closed, head still facing the ceiling as more tears roll down on his cheeks.

When the chance finally comes, Baekhyun, never let it go. It doesn’t come twice, or if it does, it takes a very long time to come again.

Kyungsoo’s words ring in Baekhyun’s ears and hit him hard. He opens his beautiful eyes and immediately widens them as he realizes how close Chanyeol’s face from his. “C—Chanyeol…”

“Hi,” Chanyeol flashes Baekhyun his blinding smile and crouches down in front of the latter. Chanyeol looks hesitant but the short boy in front of him is crying and his heart is made from gold so… “I may not know you that much but why are you crying, Baekhyun?”

When the chance finally comes, Baekhyun, never let it go.

“I like you, Chanyeol. I like you I like you I like you,” Baekhyun blurts out, looking straight into Chanyeol’s eyes. He feels stupid; he’s a wallflower and a prey for every bully in this school and Chanyeol is one of the kingkas here. He’s sure the tall boy knows nothing about him but his name. How dare he to confess?

Baekhyun expects a scoff,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter