Date

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe i'm ditching school!" You complained. 

L.joe was walking beside you whistling. You were walking to town to enjoy your 'date'. 

"What do you wanna do first?" L.joe grinned. 

You sighed and just shrugged. "I don't know, it was you who forced me with you." 

"Every girl would die to have a date with me but you're sulking over it?" He grinned, amused. "You're really something special." 

You reached town and saw a small crowd gathering around two boys. When you came closer you saw that it was a rap battle. 

"Waaah! They're really good!" You looked at them with admiring eyes. 

You heard L.joe snort next to you. 

"You're snorting at them but do you think you can do better?" You teased.  

He grinned at you full with confidence. 

"Hey Hey!! Do we have a challenger who dares to challenge me, Rapmonster??" One of the rappers shouted in his microphone. 

You looked around at the crowd, no one dared to challenge him. *He's that good?* 

But next to you, L.joe stepped forward. 

"Ladies and gentlemen we've got a challenger here!!" Rapmonster shouted.

"Do you know how to rap?" You asked and frowned. 

L.joe turned to you. "There's nothing I can't do, watch me win for you babe." He smirked, full of confident.

*Cocky...* You thought. 

L.joe took place next to rapmonster and he got a microphone from him.

Some girls squealed at L.joe's handsomeness. 

"I hope you're not only looks." Rapmonster snorted. 

"Don't cry when I win." 

Rapmonster chuckled. "Already cocky? Let's see if you're the same after i've swept the floor with you." 

He put his microphone to his lips and began to rap.

You were stunned at how good he was. Sometimes he would rap so fast that you couldn't hear what he said. 

"..put yo hands up 'cause here is rapmonster!!!"

You heard some girls squeal and everyone was applauding. 

"Your turn." He grinned at L.joe. 

L.joe put the microphone to his lips and looked your way. *Watch me*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p8pVAyQux4 L.joe's rap at 0:32 

You dropped your jaw and so did everyone else who was watching. 

L.joe rapped with confidence and lot's of feelings. His voice was very unique and totally different from his normal voice. "This is insane, you're making me crazy!" 

It was silent. L.joe was grinning with confidence. You were speechless a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter