Curse

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're crazy, do you know that?" 

You and Taemin were in front of Dayoon high school, the school the Bap members went to and ruled over.

"I have to thank him, I owe him at least a thank you." It wasn't really safe for you two to come to this school since you went to Teen top's school and on top of that, you were their leaders girlfriend. 

*Girlfriend...* That word always managed to make you blush and embarrassed. It didn't get better when you remembered what happened yesterday. 

L.joe and you found a small bakery who was almost empty, you both ordered frapinos and found a table outside in a corner behind a big tree the bakery owner had planted. There you sat and enjoyed the sun and each others company. Then L.joe suddenly pulled you into his lap and thought that it was cozier that way. At first you protested against it but later gave in. Somehow your lips found each other and after a while L.joe's hands began to travel up your back and all over your body until you finally tried to punch him, but of course he managed to grab your hand. L.joe only chuckled at your cute, embarrassed face afterwards and hugged you a lot. 

*ert...*

"Well then, shall we go inside?" 

Taemin's words brought you back to reality and you facedpalmed yourself for thinking about other things. *If L.joe knew about this...* He would surely not be happy since you put yourself in danger by entering this school. 

 

 

 

"Oi hyung, why are we here in school, there are a lot of other funnier things to do." Niel yawned as he leaned against the school gate wall. 

"Agreed, but I guess he just wants to see his girlfriend ~" Ricky teased as he sat on top of the brick wall. 

"He's been totally stalking her these days..." Cap grinned as he looked at L.joe who stood next to the wall with his gaze towards the incoming students waiting for that special someone. 

L.joe didn't care about what his bros said and waited. If it wasn't for you he wouldn't even be attending school. 

"Oh." Changjo suddenly said. 

Everyone turned their heads and saw Hanul walking alone. 

"Where are the other two?" Ricky tilted his head. 

But Changjo was already on his way to see her. "Why are you alone?" He asked with slightly worried eyes. He quickly scanned her to see if she was hurt also which she wasn't. 

"Uh.. I.." Hanul said nervous, she was always nervous around Changjo. 

Earlier today she met you and Taemin and you almost crushed her with your hug because you were so happy she was ok. Then you told her that you had to meet Daehyun but told her to tell L.joe a lie and then ran off with Taemin. 

Actually Hanul wanted to go too but she would only cause trouble. 

"Oh they went to school earlier today since they had something to do." She said with a small smile that made Changjo's heart flutter. 

"Earlier?" 

L.joe was approaching the two of them. "Are you sure?" He didn't believe it, you would never go to school earlier, you were always almost late. 

Hanul were never a good liar but since it would be difficult if L.joe followed you she had to do her best. 

"Yeah, it was really important so she had to finish it by today." 

L.joe didn't seem to believe her as he looked at her for a while with his laser eyes. Hanul became a little scared. 

"We believe you." Changjo stepped in and placed himself in front of Hanul. "Right, hyung?"

L.joe scoffed. "Yeah, whatever. I'll see her later anyway." 

Hanul gulped hard. 

 

 

 

"Who are those two?" "They're not from this school are they?" "Of course not they're not wearing our uniform, what's with those plain clothes?" 

You and Taemin were walking through the corridors of Dayoon high school and everyone was looking at you and pointing fingers.

Most of the students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter