Believe me

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa.." You whispered as you looked up to him. 

Seungri was looking forward while carrying you, not even glancing at your face. His face was expressionless and you knew that he was angry, that's why you didn't dear to say anything more to him, no matter how angry or sad you were yourself.

Now you were close to your home. 

"Is.... dad home...?" You tried again. 

You couldn't even imagine what he would say if you two came home like this. 

"He's not." Seungri answered between clenched teeth. 

Then something hit you. "TAEMIN!!" 

Seungri looked down to you, his face still now showing any expression. "He'll be fine." 

Now you were in front of your gate and you couldn't stop worrying about the fact that maybe, maybe your dad was actually home. He would be so worried and you hated to worry him, he had enough on his mind and you didn't want to bother him with more. 

Seungri sighed. 

"Oppa... don't be mad.." You pleaded as he pushed the door open and you two got met by the smell of delicious food. 

"I should've twisted that L.joe's arm for dragging you into that." 

"Oh where have you been!" your dad peeked out of the kitchen with a small but tired smile on his face. 

You froze. 

Of course it was weird for the kitchen to smell of food when Seungri hadn't even changed his clothes, he never cooked in his working clothes. 

Your dad's smile fell as he saw you in Seungri's arms. 

"A-Ahri.. w-what happened to you..?" He turned to look at Seungri who also froze in place. Your dad looked terrified, he was so worried.

You quickly did your best to cover your throat with your hair and your collar. Seungri knowing about it was more than enough.

"A-appa.. it's nothing I just-" You got down on your feet and stood up although it felt like your knees couldn't hold you straight up right now. 

"I heard about some L.joe, explain Seungri." Your dad interrupted you and turned to look at Seungri with hard eyes. He hated when his kids lied to him, this was not how he had raised you two. 

You turned to Seungri and hoped that he saw your glances telling him to lie, telling you stumbled or just something that wouldn't make-

"She was in a gang fight." 

You closed your eyes. Why why why why why did he tell the truth? He too understood that their dad had too much to handle in work already and to keep him worried with this too, Ahri so hated Seungri right now. Hated to make her dad worry, hated to see him anything else than happy. 

"and?" He eyed you who opened your eyes again. He could tell by only looking at you that Seungri was telling the truth, but he wanted to hear it all, the reason you fought. 

Seungri let out a heavy sigh. 

"Her boyfriend, L.joe wasn't able to protect her properly causing all these-" 

"It's not his fault!!!" You y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter