Scars

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in deep thoughts as L.joe dragged you through the town’s streets with his Teen Top members. The anger you felt when L.joe dragged you out of school had long ago dissapeared, there were more important things than ditching school once. 

A few minutes ago you had beaten up a girl pretty badly and now you were walking around ditching school. It felt like you were going to turn into a badass. On top of that, you had probably scared away every student in school by now. Very close to being a deliquent. 

*I said I would never use violence again and see what happens..* But deep inside you knew, when Hanul’s face flashed by in your mind, that you would do the same if you could turn back time, without doubt. 

"Yah mountain bear" 

L.joe's voice brought you back to reality. As you looked up to him, you could also see that he was actually holding your hand. *Wh-when did this happen..?* 

His hand was holding onto yours tightly and the feel of his warm hand made your cheeks blush slightly. 

"Yah!" He lifted his hand and knocked on your forehead. "Do you just look like that or is it really empty inside?" 

A pout formed on your lips but you ignored what he just said. "Where are we going or more importantly.." You eyed L.joe. This had actually been in your mind since he arrived but you didn't have the chance to ask. ".. why did you come to my class? Did you as everyone else hear the screams or.."

A small smile formed on his lips. "I actually wanted to tease you a little about your secret.." 

You frowned. "Is it really that fun to tease me?" 

L.joe looked up and acted like he was thinking about it, which he didn't. Then he turned to you. "Yes it is, you're very interesting." 

Your cheeks flushed against your will. *What does he mean by that?* 

"But either way.." His hand reached out to pat your head. "You did a good job in kicking that girl." 

Before you could react, Ricky spoke up. "Hey kick-girl!" 

You grimaced because you didn't really like his "nickname" to you. Ricky approached you two who were far behind everybody else. "I heard B.A.P entered our school today, true?"

His question was really unexpected. You scanned his face and he seemed.. serious. A little too serious to be Ricky.. Or what do you know, you didn't know him that good to know if he used to be serious or not. But as you looked at L.joe who was also waiting for your answer you knew that this was serious. 

Daehyun's voice echoed in your head. "Did you forget our agreement with Teen Top? Hm, Jongup?" His voice sounded so scary and cold at that time. 

"Uh.. no.. I haven't seen them.." You lied. Something told you that big problems would arise if you told them the truth. 

They didn't seem to believe you but eventually they just shrugged it off. 

You were actually curious as to why it was so important. "Why does it matter if they were in our school or not?" 

Ricky blinked and seemed to pass the question to L.joe. L.joe in turn thought about it for a second and then he decided to spat it. "We were just fighting too much in the past, destroying each others school, faces, lives and so on so we decided to have this one rule, if one step into the others school, they have the right to kick your ." 

"That's just a poor reason to try to keep the fighting down.." 

L.joe grinned. "That's right." 

Suddenly a thought hit you and you cursed at yourself for forgetting. "I forgot to check Taemin and Hanul!!" 

You panicked but L.joe seemed calm. "They'll be fine, chill or you'll freak out.." 

His words actually made you angry even though he didn't mean to. "I don't know how you treat your friends but I'm going to check on them!" You yelled at him before stomping off to school. 

*How dare he say they'll be fine!* A memory of Taemin flashed by when he sat leaning against the wall with a bruised face and a possibly broken arm. And Hanul on the floor with tears in her face, but she didn't seem as hurt as Taemin. *UGH!! I'm so stupid stupid!!* You cursed at yourself. 

The school was empty and it only made you even more worried. *Aish I guess I'll go to Taemin's house.* You turned around and walked towards home. *This is driving me crazy, I should have beaten the two boys up myself for messing with my friends like that.* 

After a while you finally arrived at Taemin's house as it started to turn dark outside. To your misfortune all the lights in his house was off. A sigh escaped your lips as you watched his window. *I guess I'll check on him tomorrow..." 
 

 

Taemin had a smile on his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter