New start

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa! I'm going to school now!" You shouted to your dad who was still eating breakfast in the kitchen. 

"Take care Ahri and don't forget.." 

"..If I see someone bothering me send him a high kick. I know appa!" You finished his sentence. 

He chuckled and continued to read the newspaper. He glanced at the photo of your deceased umma on the wall. *She's grown up to a strong and beautiful girl. Don't worry.* He smiled. 

You rushed towards the hall to take on your shoes. 

"Is the mountain bear ready for school?" 

You rolled your eyes. "Yah stop calling me that oppa!" 

Your brother Seungri was watching you getting your shoes on. He's 22 and working at your dads small company. He was dressed in a white shirt with a red tie ready to work. 

"I just wanted to remind my violent sister to not get too violent in school. But of course if someone bothers you.." He smirked. 

"I'm not violent!! This time I'll be completely normal!!" You shouted at him before rushing out the door. 

He stood and watched the door shut. "I hope you will really be just a normal girl this time." He smiled. 

 

 

Your family had no problem with you being violent. As long as you could protect yourself they were happy. 

You walked past Taemin's house with heavy steps. The house was empty. *How unlucky that he hasn't finished moving.. Now I have to go through the first day in school alone.* You thought before continuing your walk to school. 

Taemin's parents moved to this city next to your family because his parents are coworkers with your dad and when he decided to move the office he wanted them to follow. Through the years your and his parents became good friends and that's how they agreed. 

It took you 20 minutes to arrive at school. 

When you were walking besides the school wall towards the schoolgate, a blonde head suddenly jumped from the other side of the wall. He landed in front of you.

Your eyes widened. *Who is this person??*

You blinked a few times.

He looks at you. "You saw me." 

He had blonde hair, a baseball jacket and he screamed badass. *No way why am I meeting a troublemaker the first thing I do in my new school?* You thought and cursed your misfortune. 

"Don't tell anyone." He demanded in a not so kind voice.

*This guy is obviously ditching.* 

"If you do, I can't guarantee your safety." 

"If you see someone bothering you, send him a high kick." You heard your dads words echo in your head. Those were the words he always told you. 

At his words you threw a high kick towards his head. 

But he stopped your foot with the back of his hand easily. The blonde guy grinned. "Oh, so we've got a violent one here?" 

Your eyes widened. *He was able to block it!?* It wasn't often you met someone who could block your blows. *Aish! I can't believe I had to use violence on my first day in school!* 

But luckily no one was around to see it. 

"I can see your ." He smirked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter