L.joe

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A small crowd of students had gathered in the corridor. You approached them and saw a guy with brown hair and another schools uniform in the middle. 

"YAAAHH!!! COME HERE L.JOOOEEE!!!!" He shouted and kicked a dustbin. 

"IIIIHHHHH!!!!" Some girls screamed. 

Your eyes widened at his anger. *Why is she causing such a ruckus here in school!?* You thought. 

You felt someone's arms around your arm. You turned your head left. It was Hanul and she seemed scared. She was shaking and had her eyes closed.

The sight of Hanul looking so scared made you mad.

You actually considered to step in and kick his but you didn't. *I've waited so long for this moment to be just normal and not violent...* 

The guy didn't calm down and he continued to kick the lockers. "YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

*Aish where is that stupid L.Joe!!? And why isn't anyone stopping him??* 

He suddenly looked at you and then down to the shaking Hanul. Then he started to approach you two and the students around you backed. 

You looked down to Hwayoung who was still closing her eyes in fear. She wrapped her arms around your arm hard. 

You bit your lip. *If he touches her...* 

"Yah, you're making me deaf with your stupid screams."

The guy turned around. His face turned into a grin. "Finally, L.joe." 

L.joe stood a few metres in front of the guy with his hands in his pocket. He looked bored, annoyed. 

"It's L.joe!" "He's here!" The students whispered.

You lifted one eyebrow. *Is he so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter