Not Worthy

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day you woke up, washed up and walked down to eat breakfast alone. 

Or.. 

"Oppa..." You said as you made a face by the sight. 

Seungri was sitting with a cup of coffee and the morning paper in front of him by the kitchen table. Your brother didn't eat breakfast with you that often since he worked so much, and your dad even less. So of course today too your dad was already at work. You felt sorry for him but at least Seungri also brought in some money to the family, now your dad didn't have to do everything on his own like when you two were younger. 

"Why such a face, makes you even uglier than usual" He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Why are you home?" You asked as you crossed your arms. Something fishy was up. 

"I'm bringing you to school today." 

Your eyebrows flew upwards not believing his words. 

"And why would you do that?" You've been walking alone to school or with Taemin since you started school here, was Seungri planning to talk with L.joe?

"Just felt like taking my little sister to school, can't I?" He asked not lifting his eyes from the newspaper. 

You glared at him, if he was trying to do something funny that you wouldn't like he would regret it. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri drove you to school, it felt really nice, to be driven that is. You were still not forgiving Seungri for what he did. 

"Seems like the school haven't found out who the ones causing the ruckus yesterday was..." 

You were just looking out the window trying to ignore him the best you could in a car, which was kind of hard. 

"Can't believe your school is so stupid.." 

"So what? Do you want me to be expelled?" You spat. 

"No, but that guys gang. That would be perfect." 

You didn't answer him. Freaking Seungri. 

 

 

"Have fun and study hard." He said before you jumped out and he drove off. 

You watched his car, or your dads car but whatever. Actually you had waited for him to tell you something in the line "Don't hang with that blondie or else I have to follow you around in school too." 

Really weird that he didn't say it when you knew how much he disliked L.joe.

"Yo" 

In the next second you felt a hand on your shoulder and a voice you loved so much echo next to your ear, 

"I've been waiting for you" 

You turned to him and was met by his brown orbs and a cute smile. 

You would without fail prove to your dad that L.joe was more caring towards you than anyone else in the world could ever be. Without fail. 

Then you looked around, something was missing. 

"They're skipping school today those lazy asses." he said as he knew what you were looking for. "But I came just for you" He chirped as he embraced you and put his cheek next to yours. 

You blushed. "I should teach them the importance of school some day..." 

"Maybe you could become Teen top's and Bap's lifecoach?" 

It made you smile that he said Bap and Teen top, you were happy they were a lot more closer now.

 

You were walking around and eating with L.joe without Teen top in school. It actually felt almost weird to not hear their fights but also calming at the same time. But at least they were ok and that was the thing that mattered the most to you. 

A rumor was spreading about it being Teen top, Bap and you who fought yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter