Gangsters

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked in the corridor with your two friends towards the cafeteria when you suddenly heard someone shout. 

"B.A.P IS HERE!!!!" Someone came and shouted through the corridor and ran past you. 

The students around you began to walk faster in the opposite direction you, Taemin and Hwayoung walked in. 

"Huh? What are they doing? What is B.A.P?" You said with a confused look and turned to Hwayoung and Taemin.

Taemin just shrugged but Hwayoung became pale. 

"Th-they're g-gangsters.." She stuttered. 

"What?" You raised an eyebrow. 

"Yah you." 

You turned around. 

 

There were two guys standing next to each other with their hands in their pockets.

"Call L.joe here." The one to the right demanded.

It was empty in the corridor besides you, Taemin and Hwayoung. 

Hwayoung hid behind your back. 

"Why don't you go search for him yourself?" 

They both turned their heads to Taemin. 

"So we've got a disobedient one here? What should we do with him Jongup?" 

"I don't know Younjae hyung, what do you think?" He smirked. 

*This doesn't feel good..* You thought. 

Hwayoung began to shake behind your back. 

You bit your lip. *If we don't get out of here soon we'll be in big trouble..* 

Jongup didn't notice Hwayoung until now and tried to glance at her. 

She tried to hide behind your back even more when he did that. 

He seemed curious. "Yah you behind the back, what's your name?" 

Hwayoung didn't dare to answer and just held onto your uniform. 

You figured out that it wasn't really a good time to get on their bad side. And maybe if he got to know her name they would leave?

"This is my friend Hwayoung." You smiled casually.

A grin appeared on Jongups face. "Hwayoung.. that's a nice name... I'll remember that." 

Then they walked past you and Jongup took a last glance at Hwayoung. He smirked. 

"Hyung, let's come back another day, it's boring to play hide and seek to find him and there's no one to force to help us since everyone is gone.." Jongup said. 

"Aish... leader won't be happy but i'm too tired too, those ers we beat yesterday wasn't that weak.." Youngjae said. 

You heard them and exhaled. *Maybe they won't bother us anymore.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter