Me

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed by quickly and everyone where now in the spring of their second year in high school.

 

 

 

*BZZ* *BZZ*

 

 

 

"Ayo GG I'm L.joe, the leader of Teen top and if you excuse that poor excuse of a greeting since I got it from this song that's been stuck on my head, can't tell you which one but whatever." 

Ricky was filming L.joe with his super expensive camera he bought for his own money he had worked for. Yup that lazy worked. Part time job. That guy had somehow matured into someone who actually knew how to take responsibility like realizing that, quoting Teen top "no one's going to buy you a because we're all broke, go and make your own money damn idiot". That kid was on his way, not perfectly mature yet but it's coming. 

The sun was shining brightly while Ricky filmed during a break outside in the schoolyard. Summer was nearing.

"Hyung..." Ricky said behind the camera. "You're embarrassing our ga-" 

"Shut up. Well then, this is for us ers to look at when we grow older and wonder what the we did with our life." 

Everyone in Teen top had matured. They had become enlightened that indeed they wouldn't be able to continue pursuing this life as gang members if they were not ready to sacrifice the safety of their loved ones, which L.joe wasn't. Neither was Changjo who had to protect his girlfriend Hanul. And the others, well why would they continue without the rest? Teen top wasn't Teen top if any member was missing. 

The camera was shaking because Ricky hadn't gotten used to filming yet. 

"We've actually changed very much..." Ricky said, lost in thoughts. 

Yes they had, they were even attending school properly and gained a lot from it, for example; ty grades. 

Atleast they were getting better, a little. Besides L.joe, he was naturally smart even though he had never had time to show it, until now.

L.joe was, as always, rocking at math, but also physics and chemistry. He scored the top score in his class, but no matter how you looked at it, he could never be seen as a geek no matter how many times he looked so fascinated by everything during those classes.

He was also now in your class, scaring the out of your classmates. But he also helped you a lot with math which was your least favorite subject.

"Maybe we'll get somewhere with life." L.joe shrugged with a smirk. He would try his best to actually graduate with decent grades, all for you.

"Yah yah yah, come here and let me show you my beautiful girlfriend. This is how she looked in her teenage years, yah wifey are you watching!" L.joe waved to the camera while he walked backwards. 

"Uh.. hyung.." Ricky said as he continued to film. Since L.joe walked backwards he didn't see where he was walking and you were definitely not behind him.

Then Ricky suddenly turned the camera away from L.joe

"Yah did you just turn away the camera from me?" L.joe's voice hissed. 

"Hey here comes sister in law and...." Now you were in front of the camera with a raised eyebrow. 

"Did you buy this camera yourself?" You asked the camera since Ricky was behind it with an impressed face. It looked really nice.

"You sure you've bought it?" Changjo said behind you with a shy Hanul next to him. 

"And here we got the shy couple, man it's a pain to watch you two, everything seems to be going in slow motion between you two, yah Ahri! Have you and L.joe done it ye-" 

You punched Ricky on his stomach. 

"You really don't know when to shut up..." You rolled your eyes with a blush on your face.

L.joe suddenly snuck next to you and Ricky was filming you two again. "I missed you.." He pouted and gazed at you with affectionate eyes.

"I just did as you asked me to, to take everyone out to the schoolyard." You smiled at him. 

"Yah what is this? Did you ask us out to make us watch you two making out or what?" Cap faked that he wanted to throw up. 

Teen top and Taemin was approaching with wide smiles. The beautiful weather seemed to make everyone extra happy. 

"Nice camera you got there" Taemin praised Ricky's camera. "Hard work pays off right?" 

"Are you sure he has earned it the right way?" Chunji said sneakily. Of course he knew Ricky had worked hard to earn his own money, but at the beginning it was everything else but a piece of cake for the poor guy. 

"Yah yah yah! Make sure you make use of that camera and film this properly!" 

Everyone gathered around you and L.joe besides Ricky who filmed everything. 

You tilted your head to the side, wondering what was going on. L.joe had something planned, but what? 

"Okey, everyone shut the hell up and listen to me-" 

"Oi what's happening here?" Yongguk grinned wide while he was approaching with his gang. Bap had gone back to their old school but they still spent a lot of time here since the two had become good friends. 

"What's this gathering? Why didn't you call us?" Youngjae smiled. 

Ricky had to take a few steps back to fit everyone in the screen when they gathered around you two. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter