Best friends

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cough tomboy." "Cough violent girl." 

You were sitting in the classroom and having self studies. L.joe decided to join you since he was "bored". The whole class was tense when he arrived and sat down next to you. 

L.joe turned around to the girls. "If you're sick, get lost, you're making my girl sick." He glared at them, annoyed at their fake coughs. 

The girls froze in fear. 

You blushed. You really didn't care about what they said but it was cute of L.joe to help you. 

Then L.joe suddenly planted a kiss on your forehead. "Need help babe?" 

You could feel the jealous glares from some of your female classmates. "N-no i'm fine..." 

A smirk formed on his lips. "You've tried to solve that math question for a while now..." 

With a blush on your face you knew that you were defeated. You had been sitting with that question for a while now. 

He took your pen and began to solve it. 

You watched him write down some equations, but then your eyes went to his face. His eyes were concentrated on the paper and his lips were slightly pouting. L.joe was handsome, that's for sure, but what you liked the most about his face was his jaw line. It was sharp and made him look really manly. 

Then L.joe turned to you. 

"Liking my face?" He grinned. 

You turned away with a flushed face. *Caught...*

But then a thought hit you. 

"How come you're so good at math?" 

L.joe looked at you and then turned his eyes up, lost in thoughts. 

"I've always been good at it.... The same as the fact that I've always been good at science.." He shrugged. 

You almost cried. *Life sure is unfair...* 

 

 

 

 

After school you decided to head to Taemin's house since he weren't at school. Even though you still had Hanul in school it felt really empty without Taemin. 

You knocked on his door, hoping that he was home. 

"Yes?" 

Taemin's eyes widened at the sight of you, he flinched as he didn't expect the person to be you. 

"Ahri..." 

You smiled. "A-annyeong Taemin how-" You couldn't speak anymore as a tear ran down your cheek. You tried to wipe the tears away with your hand. "Ah- sorry! W-why am I crying.. s-so.. uh.." 

You couldn't stop the tears, it hurt too much to bear that Taemin ignored you. Never in your life had Taemin ignored you and it felt so weird to be without him, so lonely.. 

Taemin bit his lower lip. He just needed time, the love he had for you during such a long time needed time to heal... but, seeing you like this. 

"I'm so sorry Ahri.." He said and reached out to pull into his arms. "I didn't mean to hurt you like this..." 

You relaxed a little. "S-stupid... it's me who should be sorry.. i'm not the one who should cry.." You said to his shoulder.

Taemin's lips twitched upwards. You were as kind as ever, how could he be able to let go of you when you were just so damn perfect? 

"No.. i'm sorry too Ahri.." It was a long time since last time he saw you cry. "It's ok... I'll be fine, best friends forever, right?" 

More tears streamed down your face and soaked Taemin's t-shirt. "Y-yes... thank you." 

Taemin smiled into your hair. It hurt, it sure did, but he would get over it, for sure. 

A memory flash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter