Friend

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RIINNG RIIINGGG* 

You woke up with bags under your eyes. *Ugh... I couldn't sleep yesterday..*

You thought about Hwayoung's scared eyes and when she ran away yesterday. Those eyes you had seen so many times before. You thought it was finally ending.. 

You sighed and got up from bed, ate breakfast, washed your face and headed out to meet Taemin. 

Taemin examined your eyes. "Hello my kung fu panda" He joked. 

You didn't feel like joking right now and you just smiled. 

Taemin softened and approached you. He caressed your bags under your eyes. "You know... when everybody turns their backs on you, I will still always stay by your side.." 

You looked at him, the stupid, always smiling childhood friend of yours. The one who has always been by your side. 

You smiled, happy that you had a friend like him.

But you didn't want to believe that Hwayoung had left you. 

 

Hwayoung wasn't in school today and it hurt you even more. *Maybe she doesn't even want to see me?*

"Annyeong Ahri!!" 

You were walking in the corridor alone since Taemin had another class. You used to walk with Hwayoung.. 

You looked up and was met by a smiling Minhyuk. "Oh hi Minhyuk" You said and did your best to pull off a smile. 

"What's up? I haven't seen you since that L.joe dragged you with him out, I was so worried, you never know what a guy like him can do.." 

You felt happy that Minhyuk cared about you like that. 

Minhyuk softened. "What's up? I can see that you're sad." 

You smiled and waved with your hand. "Ah no it's nothing haha!" You couldn't really tell him that you beat up a guy in front of your friend and scared her. 

"Come with me outside, I'll buy you something in the cafeteria!" He beamed. 

Since your class was canceled and you didn't really have anything else to do so you just followed him. 

 

"It's really nice outside right?" Minhyuk smiled at you. 

You two were sitting in the lawn in the schoolyard. The sun was shining and it was warm with a small breeze. 

You slurped on your strawberry milk and nodded in agreement. "Yeah it feels nice."

You looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter