Join forces

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You watched as Exo's back became more distant as they walked towards the school. You felt sorry for the students there, although you didn't know what Exo would do, if L.joe didn't hold you, you would probably rush towards that building. Because helping those who can't protect themselves, that's one thing you've always done. 

Next to you, Taemin watched you with worried eyes. He knew that you wanted to help the students but he also knew that you wouldn't be able to. 

"Thank you.." 

You looked up. 

Yongguk had a small smile on his face. Even though he looked beat up and didn't look too happy about it, it was still there, that small smile. 

You turned your glance away, avoiding his eyes. "For what?" *I didn't do anything..*

"For helping us." 

"I didn't do anything..."

"At least you tried." His voice was very dark and could sound scary but it didn't as you could hear the kindness in his voice.

"You've done more than enough." L.joe rested his chin on top of your head. "My lovely girlfriend who's always fair, you're my hero" 

You smiled. "Are you making fun of me?" 

You could feel that he smiled. 

Then he suddenly let go of you. 

"Yah, you." He said and nodded at Yongguk.

Yongguk looked up. 

"What now? You've lost your territory and if you don't want to be Exo's dogs you probably have to change school?" 

Yongguk cocked and eyebrow upwards. He didn't understand what L.joe's point was and neither did you. 

"What's your point?" Yongguk asked. 

L.joe smirked. 

"Join us." 

*What?* You couldn't believe what you just heard. Did L.joe want them to join Teen top? Bap join Teen top?

Even Yongguk raised an eyebrow. "You mean be your dog instead?" 

L.joe snorted. "No, join forces." 

now Yongguk frowned. 

The smirk on L.joe's lips never left him as he said, "We both gain something out of it, we become stronger and we could challenge Exo again."

Yongguk looked like he was thinking about it. 

The whole Bap stood now behind him and they all looked beat up. Cracked lips, bruises and black eyes were a normal sight among them. 

A smirk formed on Yongguk's lips. 

"This could be the most stupid thing I've done...." He looked from you to L.joe and then the rest of Teen top. 

"But I accept." 

And with that, Bap would join your school. 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day you walked to school with Taemin you had bags under your eyes. You didn't sleep much last night since you thought about Bap joining and Exo and everything else. 

"Do you think Bap is going to stay calm?" 

Taemin thought about it. "Probably not... but I guess it's better to have them as "friends" than enemies." 

You sighed. "I thought our school was already a big mess but now th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter