No ones fault

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You laid in your bed and didn't know what to do. Your had just broken your dad's trust. On top of that you made him sad, made him worry. 

"What do I do I don't get it...!!!" You yelled and rolled onto your side on the bed. 

Suddenly a knock was heard on the window. "What?" your bed was on the second floor, how could anyone be able to.. knock? You stood up and walked to the door only to feel your heart skip a beat, frightened by what you saw. 

"L....joe?" You said with big eyes as you eyed him on the other side of the window where he sat on the huge branch who almost reached all the way to your window. 

He was hurt, badly, he was bandaged from his left eye down to his cheek and a few bruises her and there on his face. Also his lips was bruised and even though he looked as he was fine, under his clothes you knew he had a lot of bandages. He was everything but fine.

You opened the window. "L.joe what are you doing here?? Shouldn't you rest you're hurt..!" 

But the blonde guy only grinned and soon after he jumped inside your room as quietly as possible. You didn't even think of that you were wearing a pajamas but L.joe didn't think about it either, who cares anyway you were now that comfortable with him.

He turned to you, his eyes soft and.... sad. 

You wondered what was wrong, it couldn't be that he... blamed himself? 

After a few seconds of silence passed by with you two looking at each other he finally spoke up. 

"It happened" 

you didn't understand. "What happened..?"

Then his eyes looked even more painful, "The thing I didn't want to see the most happened." 

It was exactly as you thought. Your eyes softened, "It's no ones fault, if you should blame someone blame me, but I don't regret what I did." 

Even though it wasn't much L.joe's lips still twitched into a small smile. 

Then he opened his arms for you and you smiled before you threw yourself into his embrace, it was warm and full of love, just how you wanted it right now. 

"I knew you would say that..." He spoke softly into your hair. "I won't stop blaming myself, ever, but I will shower you with so much love that you will forgive me." 

His words made you chuckle. "As cheesy as always aren't you" 

He hugged you closer to him, if possible. "Can't help it when I'm with you." 

You smiled, he always managed to lift your mood when you were down, always.

"I was thinking of bowing my head down to your brother but now doesn't seem as the perfect timing." 

"Why would you do that?" Of course you understood that it was because he saved you but well... Seungri had always done that when you were small, so it didn't feel as something special, at least for you. 

"Because he did something I couldn't do, and he saved what was the most precious thing to me in the whole wide word." He grinned at the end which made you roll your eyes but you couldn't help but also smile and a bubbly feeling spread all over your body. 

"I bet you're worried about the rest, Teen top and Bap" He said after a while, you were still in his embrace. 

you nodded. 

"They're fine, I brought Taemin to hospital and he wasn't that badly hurt, the rest are also ok, they said that they've been through worse and believe me, they have." 

A feeling of relief was spreading all over your body. "Thank god." 

"So...." He said after a while as he loosened his embrace around you to take a look at you, when his eyes reached your scarf around your throat you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter