Punishment

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt really weird to be hugged by L.joe. It didn't make you feel better when you remembered that he stole your first kiss, ugh. 

L.joe let go of you and a smirk formed on his lips as he saw your flushed face. *Cute* He thought. 

You didn't dare to look at him and averted your eyes. *This is weird.. what's this feeling I have in my chest? It's like my heart is going to explode.* 

"Here you are." 

L.joe turned around and you looked up. 

The principal was eying you with narrowed eyes. He didn't look too happy after what happened in your classroom. The principal was a tall man with glasses and looked very strict, he was feared by the students besides Teen Top. 

"My office, now." He hit his newspaper on his hand and it let out a loud *Smack* which made you flinch. 

L.joe didn't have any plans to follow him, but you didn't think the same. 

You bowed and the principal turned around waiting for you to follow him. "Yes, i'm coming." 

L.joe didn't really get shocked at your action, he knew you weren't that kind of girl even though you used violence. *She'll always be good no matter what hm..* He was planning to walk away but wanted to spend more time with you, even though it was at the principals office, while receiving your punishment. *Maybe I'll go..* 

But when he saw you walking with drooping shoulders he changed his mind. *Can't let her take the whole punishment by herself..* He shrugged and strolled after you. 

 

 

"My, my... what am I to do with you.." The principal was massaging his temples. 

You and L.joe stood in front of his desk while he was sitting down in his couch. "Byunghun is one thing but a girl.." He looked at you with tired eyes.

You were a little thrilled to hear L.joe's real name. *So his name is Byunghyun?* 

L.joe looked bored and was looking out the window planning what he should do later. 

This was something you were used to, the principals from your old school also called you in after your fights. But this time was different, you thought you would never need to come here again and also, L.joe was with you. 

You glanced at L.joe and at that time he turned his head to you too. 

A smirk got replaced on his newly bored face as you two met eyes. 

You rolled your eyes with a smile. *He's always grinning that idiot.*

"Well then.. I've decided on your punishment." 

L.joe eyed the principal and although the principal looked like he wasn't affected on the outside, he was shaking on the inside. 

You waited as he opened his mouth again. 

"Today y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter