Promise

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students in your school knew that you in a way, saved the school from those delinquents. But still, they hated violence and couldn't accept someone who was using it, for the good or for the bad. 

Everyone despised Teen Top and you were now officially one of them, a troublemaker, a badass, a violent girl. 

Who could really blame them? 

Not being able to study as other normal students because they were always bothered by violent people like Teen top or other gangs who entered the school. The average points score in tests dropped heavily since this school became like this. 

You didn't blame them, for someone with high ambitions striving for good grades, but failed, you could understand why they hated people who used violence. 

That's why you didn't take it to heart when people called you names and such. But it hurts, for sure. 

"How are you?" 

You were walking home through campus with Taemin as always. Just that this time, he was worried about you. 

At lunch today, someone actually dared to throw a fork at you and it scratched the back of your hand until it bleed. Taemin got furious but you remained calm, they could hurt you but if they touched your friends, that was another thing. 

You managed to stop Taemin and nothing  more happened. 

"I'm fine, really!" You smiled and waved with your hand which was bandaged. Not only because of the fork, but also because that time when you scared Yoonie away by hitting your fist on the wall. 

Taemin's eyes softened as he didn't believe your empty words. 

"Here, let me check." He said and grabbed your hand gently. 

A frown appeared on his forehead as he looked closer. "It's not too bad but I bet it still hurts.." He looked at you with sad almost guilty eyes. 

"Taemin.." 

"Sorry Ahri, I made a promise to myself to do my everything to keep your secret and prevent you from getting hurt.." 

Looking at his face made your heart ache, "No Taemin, it's not your fault.." 

No matter what he did, you would never blame him, not when he has been such a help for you during your life until now. 

Taemin looked at your injured hand. He slowly blew on it. 

Even though it didn't look too bad, it still h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter