All for one

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you were younger, your dad was your only parent, he was both your parents combined with being your hero, your protector and the person you loved the most in the whole wide world. 

Even though he struggled with the economy for you and Seungri when you two were younger he still gave you so much love that you didn't feel the need to have anything else. 

Your dad alone made up for the fact that you didn't have a mother, he didn't remarry as he thought that his heart would always belong to his deceased wife and the only thing he would need in his life was you and Seungri, his two beloved children.

Well of course your dad couldn't make up for everything since yeah, you ended up the way you did. Make up, clothes or shopping was not interesting in your eyes. 

But,

because of the hard work and time he spent on raising you two on his own, you promised to always do your best to ease his burden and be a good girl. 

 

 

 

It was like no one had lived there, the house looked completely empty, no decorations on the windows, all he saw through the windows was nothing, the house looked completely empty. 

L.joe stood still and slowly one thought hit him, 

 

"Damn." 

 

"Damn." He cursed out loud. 

His heart fell like a stone down to the ground. 

This was like the first time L.joe wasn't confident about himself, he was so sure you would be home. Right now he would probably do anything for you and your family to be at home, he would humiliate himself in every possible way to have you back. 

L.joe brought his hand to his hair and dragged it over his hair countless times. "You really screwed up this time" 

So what now? 

What was he going to do now? Was everything really over just like that? 

 

Really?

 

no. L.joe wasn't going to give up, ever. 

"What now? Should I ask the neighbors if they..." 

 

Oh. 

 

"Taemin!!!" He snapped with his fingers. He must know something doesn't he?? 

 

 

 

*DING DONG*

L.joe tied his hands behind his back and tried to make a smile as formal as he could. If it wasn't for his clothes and hair he would probably have looked pretty... classy. With the right clothes and such he would look and act as the perfect son in law. 

Steps could be heard from the other side of the door and L.joe kept his smile while standing on the stairs to Taemin's house. 

"Yes, yes coming ~" A cheerful voice cooed. 

Taemin's mother, Taehee's smile fell as she saw L.joe stand at the door looking the way he did. 

She flinched. "O-omoo! who are you?"

She looked at him with big eyes and L.joe felt like if he did something "wrong" she would probably run to her phone and call the police. Geez. 

L.joe scanned Taemin's mother. She looked like a typical mother, at least what L.joe thought a good mother looked like since he really didn't have one to compare with himself. The smile she had just before she saw him was just pure happiness, because she had just checked on her lovely son? Well L.joe didn't know because he had never seen someone make such a face to him, this was a first time even though it wasn't meant for him. 

Taemin must, even if he didn't believe it himself, been born lucky. 

L.joe straightened his back and made his smile wider, "Good day Mrs. Lee, do you supposedly know where your neighbor, the Kim family has gone?" 

Taehee seemed astonished by this young man's polite tongue, everything doesn't always seem as it looks. Despite L.joe's appearance he actually knew how to be polite, believe it or not. 

For a few seconds Taehee was speechless. 

"O-oh, I think.. I think they've gone to back to the town they lived in before they moved here.." She said, full of thoughts because she too had lived there before and it brought her a lot of memories back just by thinking about it. 

"I see.." L.joe nodded. "I'm sorry to bother you with another question but do you perhaps know what the town is called?" 

L.joe almost cringed, to think that he acted like this. But well, what wouldn't one do for the sake of love? As cheesy as it sounded it was still pretty much true.

"Of course I do, it's called ~~~~." 

L.joe just wanted to do some first pumps but now wasn't really the time. 

So he bowed. 

"Thank you so much Mrs. Lee." 

Taehee looked at him, thoughtful. "Hm...." 

 

 

Then L.joe walked to your house, standing outside the gate and dragged out his phone out of his pocket a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter