Your answer

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night you couldn't sleep at all. Your eyes were red and the bags under your eyes were very visible. But you really couldn't stop thinking, thinking about Taemin, what he said. 

You lay in your bed and it was about half an hour before you were going to wake up. 

*Taemin... loves me?* 

That thought had never hit you, you had never thought Taemin or anyone would love you. You, the violent girl, always kicking people and scaring everyone away. 

Memories of all the funny times you had with Taemin flashed by. You had known him for such a long time, he had been there for you through the hard times, the happy times, most of the time of your life. He was always there for you when you were sad, the only one who stayed with you in school the few times you were really down. 

"Aish!!!" You slapped your cheeks and decided to give up and get up. 

 

 

You decided to go to school a little earlier than Taemin in case you met him in the way to school. 

When you arrived at school, you planned to hide from Taemin and arrive one second before the teacher arrived so that you didn't have to sit with Taemin. By that time, the class would be crowded and only a few seats, probably the ones far away from Taemin would be left. 

It went exacly as you planned and you sat in the front, while Taemin sat in the back. 

You could feel him throw you glances and you didn't dare to turn around. *Sorry Taemin!* 

When it was lunchbreak, you ran out to the schoolyard to hide from Taemin.

You chose a place between many trees and heaved a sigh when you arrived. "Aish.. this is really wierd..." 

Through the time you had known Taemin, you two had never been like this, avoiding each other. Or it was only you who avoided, you could feel that Taemin wanted to talk to you, but you just ran away when he tried to. 

After just standing there with an empty gaze for a few minutes, you decided to walk back to school and get some lunch. 

You looked at the beautiful sky, cloudfree and so beautiful like it was smiling. *Why... did he had to say that..?*

"Ahri.." 

You froze. 

Taemin stood behind you. He had been searching for you everywhere and finally he found you.

"Don't run." 

He had seen you lifting one of your feets, getting ready to run, but now you stopped. 

You stood still, not wanting to turn around and face him. *Sorry Taemin...* You thought. It suddenly felt so hard to face him when he had confessed. It was like you couldn't view him as the old Taemin anymore. 

While getting lost in thoughts you didn't realize the arms that embraced around you from behind. 

"Please don't run anymore..." Taemin said and you could hear the pain in his words. 

The guilt hit you hard, all day, you had been running around hiding from him without thinking about his feelings. You hadn't thought about how he would feel when you avoided him. 

Even Hanul asked you why you avoided Taemin but you couldn't even tell her. 

"...sorry.." You whispered, ashamed of yourself. 

"No.. I'm the one who should apologize.." He said and you could feel his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter