Gone

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahri just get in the car, have you forgotten how much dad has gone through to raise you and give you the things you've had since you were small until today? Don't make him waste his time because of your selfish behaviour." Seungri had had enough with your behaviour, he was right, L.joe was no good for you. Why did he even give that L.joe a chance?

Tears rolled down your eyes as you looked at your family. "why... why did they do this?" 

L.joe didn't lower his arm in front of you even though your dad didn't seem too happy about it. 

Did he just lose his chance to show your dad that he was worth you?

Slowly you took steps towards the car while putting your hand on L.joe's arm and lower it. 

L.joe only looked at you, what else could he do? Right now it probably was the best for you to just follow your family. 

Seungri moved to the other side to make place for you in the car. 

L.joe still felt like stopping you because you clearly didn't want to enter. But what right did he have to do that? 

You opened the door while wiping your tears with your other hand. 

Whatever your dad and brother came to pick you up for, you were sure you weren't going to forgive them in the close future. 

Then you closed the door while looking at L.joe and for a moment it felt like only you two were here, right now. Everyone and everything else seemed so distance. Your whole mind was only feeling and seeing him, nothing else. 

"I don't know what you can do for my Ahri." Your dad said as his eyes were forward, looking at the road. "But I won't give you the chance, I'm moving my office and I'm taking my family with me." 

Your jaw fell open. "What" 

"It was nice seeing you, I hope I won't have to see you again." Your dad said before he stepped on the gas. 

"WAIT"  L.joe yelled and reached out to open your door but the car was already rolling and he couldn't reach it. "YAH WAIT" He yelled again, louder and started to run after the car. 

"LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY FIRST" He yelled as he tried to catch up to the car without even coming close. 

L.joe realized that he wouldn't catch up and stopped in the middle of the road. Panting he looked at the car and saw you in the rear window with tears in your eyes. 

The look you gave him broke his heart, he hated to see you look so devastated. You yelled something but he couldn't of course hear it 

The car turned and then your were out of his sight. 

"DAMMIT" He cursed and touched his hair, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter