Deal or no deal

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Exo you said?" 

You turned your head. 

Daehyun was standing with his hands in his pocket. He emitted that cold aura he always had whenever you saw him and it was kind of scary. 

But his voice always had that sweet tone to it which made it a little less scarier. 

"Hm... BAP isn't it?" The girl scanned Daehyun. "What a coincidence.. right, Minwoo?"  She smirked. 

"Of what I remember we don't have anything to do with them, Jieun. What do you want?" The guy who was holding your hands asked. 

Daehyun looked bored as he glanced around at the crowd. Then he took a step towards you. 

*W-what is he doing...??* You thought as you saw him approach you. 

"Yah I asked you, what do you want?" Minwoo yelled at Daehyun. 

But Daehyun just continued to walk. 

When he was in front of Minwoo he reached out his hand and grabbed his throat. "Y-yah, you damn little-" Minwoo yelled with scared eyes. 

Your eyes widened. *Oh no, he's not going to choke him, is he!?* 

You could feel Minwoo's hands loosen up around your wrists. But you could also see that he was turning red.

"DON'T!!!!" 

A few seconds later Minwoo flew a metre and landed on the ground. He coughed heavily from the lack of oxygen. 

Daehyun turned to you, his face still cold and no emotion was showing. 

"Why did you kick him?" 

"What do you think!? Should I just have let you kill him!?" You yelled at him. 

Daehyun furrowed his brows. 

"You ers." 

You turned your head and your eyes widened at the sight. "L.joe!!"

L.joe stood with his hands in his pocket and his face showed that he didn't look too happy. 

Behind him stood Teen top and

Taemin. 

He didn't look that happy either. 

"Ooooh here you are baby." Jieun smirked and played with her long, black hair. 

"Ugh.. is it Jieun again..." Ricky said with a disgusted face. 

L.joe looked from Hanul to Jieun to Daehyun and then at you. When he looked at you, he narrowed his eyes to see if you were hurt somewhere. 

"I can't believe you chose someone like her, we could've make the perfect couple." Jieun  said and pouted her lips to L.joe. 

*Perfect couple?* You didn't like that thought but it could be true. She looked just as badass as L.joe and she was much ier and hotter than you. 

"Did Exo send you?" L.joe asked and narrowed his eyes at Jieun who didn't flinch. 

"Just because they're the kingkas at our school doesn't mean th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter