Don't waver

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, you knew what you had to do. You didn't even know why you wavered for a second when the answer was obvious. There wasn't even another option, just one. *I'm so stupid why did I even hesitate!*

"Let her go." 

The girl got stunned by your voice as she looked up. "What if I won't?" She asked with a curious smirk. There weren't many girls who dared to talk back to her and when you did, she was curious to what you could do.

Everyone  behind you who were watching were tensed. They didn't know about the thing about to happen. 

You closed your eyes. *This is it Ahri, it was a good "normal" time..* Memories of your time in this school as a normal student was good, some of the girls in class talked to you and no one called you names. Before you opened your eyes, a picture of Hanul's smile appeared and you knew right away what to do.

 "Then I'll have to beat you until you let go." 

Everyone gasped behind you but you didn't care for the moment. What was important now was to save Hanul. 

Taemin looked at you with big eyes. He gritted his teeth. *I'm sorry Ahri... i'm sorry for being this weak..* 

As you understood that she wouldn't let go, you walked towards her. 

She snorted. "You think you can win over me? Come one you little ." She pushed Hanul away and she fell on the floor. 

That made you furious. 

The last few metres you ran to her and threw a high kick against her head. She was fast and avoided it. But you were even faster and threw another kick with your other foot. 

She got thrown back a bit and as you turned around to look at her, she was bleeding from . 

"Nice one.." She wiped the blood from her lips with her hand. "But I will win." She rushed against you again and aimed a punch at your cheek. 

You ducked and punched her in her stomach which made her fold down. But you weren't done, quickly you stretched your foot up high and smashed it down on the back of her head which made her hit the floor, unsconcious. 

You panted hard, she wasn't easy. "Next one?" 

The one with the piercing on his lip looked at you with curious eyes. "Interesting.. or what do you think, Jisung?" 

The other guy snorted. "I haven't seen Kahi get beat up like that in a long time, Hyunseuk.." 

"We don't really beat girls.." Hyunseuk said and looked at you.

"I can't forgive you for hurting my classmates and friends."The few ones on the floor got help from their classmates to the infirmary. But it still didn't calm you down. "Leave." 

Hyunseuk chuckled. "That... we can't." 

"Searching  for me?" 

Everyone turned their heads towards the door. 

L.joe entered with a bored gaze on his face. He glanced arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter