Be Ma Girl

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You lay on top of L.joe and you had never seen his face so close up. His brown eyes, high nose and his small but plump lips. 

A grin formed on L.joe's lips. "Want to do it here?" 

You leaned back quickly and sat up. "W-what're you talking about!?" 

L.joe also sat up and you two were facing each other. He found your flushed face really amusing and didn't want to waste this moment to tease you. 

You were sitting between his legs and you two looked like a couple from afar, but you didn't see that. 

"Why are you blushing? Oh, did you think of something y?" 

You were gaping and your cheeks flushed another shade of red. 

But L.joe didn't see your face anymore, he looked at your eyes. 

"Why are your eyes red? Did you cry?" 

His expression changed from amused to serious as he scanned your eyes. 

Your lips curled into a thin line. This was something you didn't really want to talk about. It hurt you too much. 

But there was something in his eyes that made your mouth speak by itself. He seemed really considerate of you and seeing L.joe like this... 

"I... had a fight with Taemin.." 

L.joe didn't know much about your and Taemin's relationship, the only thing he knew were that you two were close, and he didn't like it. The way Taemin looked at you, he knew Taemin had some hidden feelings for you and L.joe didn't like it. 

His arms reached out and then he embraced them around you. 

You blinked, confused. "W-what're you doing?" 

"Giving you a comforting hug?" He grinned. 

You lifted one eyebrow. "I don't need one." 

L.joe shrugged. "I think my arms fell asleep, we'll have to stay like this until they wake up." 

"Y-yah I will punch you if you don't let me go!" 

A grin formed on his lips. You were really interesting, L.joe thought.

"I'm stronger than you." 

Right. You knew he was right. No matter how strong you were, he would always be stronger. So even if you tried to punch him, he would be able to block it.

L.joe suddenly stood up.

"Oh yeah, I was planning to go to Lotte world with my bros now." He looked down to you. "Come!" 

 

 

"Yah Ricky where did you go!?" Chunji shouted at Ricky who had just arrived.

You had somehow ended up outside Lotte world with Teen Top. L.joe had just dragged you here and when Teen Top saw you two together, they whistled loudly.

"Damn you're so slow hyung! Hooking her up now??" Niel exclaimed. 

You blushed and was just about to open your mouth to deny it.

"You're wrong, she's not my girlfriend."

You felt a weird feeling in your chest.

Teen top gave L.joe weird glances but decided to shrug it off.

L.joe didn't seem to care and you just stood beside him with an awkward smile. It felt weird to be around Teen top even if this wasn't the first time.

"But hey Ricky what took you so long!" Changjo asked Ricky who panted heavily. 

"Man I thought you guys said gangnam!" 

"Damn are you blind or something it clearly says Lotte world on the text message!!" Chunji shouted at him. 

"No I got this, who the drew this!?" Ricky fished up his phone from his pocket and showed everyone a picture. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter