Girlfriend

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be Ma Girl?"

You blushed heavily. "W-w-what? So cheesy!" You stuttered with a flushed face. 

L.joe's face were only a few inches apart from yours. 

"I thought it sounded quite nice."

"What? no-" You laughed. It sounded so weird to come from his lips. 

L.joe smiled. He thought you were really beautiful when you laughed. The Be Ma girl thing was just something funny he came up with to make you smile. But when he thought about it... there was some truth in it.

You... you were different. He was used to those cute and girly girls who melted when he threw them a glance. 

You on the other hand, you would hit him and show openly that you didn't like him. He found it very interesting since you...... were the first.

"But hey, the kingka and the violent girl, a pretty good pair if you ask me." He looked down to you with a smirk. 

Your cheeks flushed another shade of red. 

L.joe pointed at your chest. "Here, don't you feel your heart race when you're with me?" 

You blinked, confused. 

L.joe smiled and took your hand and placed it on his chest. "Feel it?" 

You could feel it. His heart were beating like crazy in his chest. 

"This is because of you." 

It slowly sank in what L.joe meant. 

L.joe tightened his grip around your hand on his chest. "Different. Strong, violent and fun. You're not like other girls I've met, you really caught my attention the first time we met." 

Now you knew why you couldn't love Taemin. It was because,

because you had fallen in love with someone else. 

L.joe wasn't scared of you when you were violent and kicking peoples asses. He didn't avoid you when everyone else did and he never treated you differently. To him... you were still a girl. 

Not that violent idiot who people thought would hit them if they talked to her.

Behind the teasing and badass mask of his was a caring and funny person. 

You didn't dare to look at his eyes so you turned your glance down to your hand on his chest. 

"Me too..."

L.joe waited for you to continue. 

"You're also different from the people I've met... you didn't avoid me or think i'm scary and too violent.." 

As you looked up you saw L.joe leaning down to you and pressed his lips against yours. 

His kiss made you feel dizzy and excited. Every feeling you had felt for L.joe when he was close to you came together in complete bliss by his kiss. He slipped in his tongue between your lips and kissed you deeper. 

 

 

 

Your mind was a mess as you walked to school the day after.

Teen top walked you home after Lotte world. They joked with each other and laughed. You and L.joe seemed a little off as you two walked behind everyone else. 

When you were halfway home, L.joe slipped his hand into yours and you both walked home in silence but with many feelings. You never thought you would have fallen for the stupid jerk who always annoyed you. 

*Life sure is weird..* You thought while you walked to school. 

Taemin didn't wait for you as usual and it felt really weird. You felt empty without his presence but the memories of L.joe yesterday made you forget Taemin for a while. 

As you entered the school building, you knew something was off, but you didn't know what. 

You walked to your locker and opened it. 

"Good moorniiiiing ~" A voice chirped beside you. 

You turned your head. 

Niel and Changjo stood beside you. Niel had a big smile of his face and Changjo's expression was just... normal. 

You were gaping. "T-teen top!!" You pointed at the two of them. 

"Heeeyy we're going to be with you today!" Niel flashed a smile in his already smiling face. Changjo just looked around, bored. 

The students were looking at you. They seemed somehow... jealous? Who wouldn't want to hang with Teen top, even if they were a bunch of stupid troublemakers, to girls, they were still damn handsome bastards. 

"Why?" You cocked your head to the side, confused. 

Niel looked at Changjo who looked at Niel. 

"Bored?" Niel flashed a smile. 

You raised an eyebrow. Why would those two hang with you if they were bored? There were much funnier things than being at school. 

Niel sensed that you didn't believe him. "Oh well, class  is starting! Let's go let's go!" He chirped, turned you around and pushed you towards your classroom.

"Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter