Perfect

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-oppa...!"

Seungri was speechless and you had never seen him like this. 

He was wearing his working outfit, a pair of dark jeans, a white shirt and a tie that was loose because he hadn't tied it yet.

"This damn brat." He growled.

Next to you, you could hear a yawn. "Oh come on, you again?"

"Back off from her." 

L.joe rolled his eyes. "Don't you think you're a little too overprotective, Oppa..." He said the last word in the tone you used to say it. 

It made Seungri's anger boil over. "Get out." He said with a rough voice and pointed at the door. 

L.joe glared at Seungri with hard eyes.

You gulped and touched L.joe's arm. It made him turn to you and his eyes softened immediately. "It's okay I'll see you out there soon." You mouthed to him so that Seungri didn't hear it. 

L.joe looked at you for a while 

"alright, everything for my princess." He smirked. 

He didn't even look at Seungri on the way out. 

When the door closed with a big 'bam' Seungri turned to you. 

"Stay here." He said before he walked towards the door. 

*What?*

"Wait- oppa!" You followed him but he slammed the door in front of you. 

You laid your hand on the grip but stopped. Seungri barely lost his calm and you didn't know what he would do since he had just lost it but... if he told you to stay, you should trust him, right?

 

 

 

"What do you want? Didn't you just tell me to go?" L.joe said with a grin. 

He was amused over this whole situation. The way Seungri was protective of you just made him want you more. 

The two of them stood in front of the opening of the gate. 

"Yah, you punk." Seungri crossed his arms and remained calm, at least on the outside. "You're no good for Ahri, you know that." 

His words weren't a question, it was a statement. L.joe himself knew that Ahri being with him and Teen top would only cause her trouble, how the girls in school showed a lot of dislike for the fact that she is his girlfriend and also the thing that just happened with Exo. 

"Ahri is strong, I know that but she's nothing compared to guys like you who can easily take her down." Only the thought of it made Seungri angry, all his life he had seen you being able to take care of yourself but the possibility of you not being able to do that anymore was big. 

Seungri's words also made L.joe angry because he thought of when Exo kidnapped you and no matter how strong you were you could still not escape. 

"You think I'm just going to let just anyone mess with her?" L.joe asked with a serious gaze. 

Seungri examined the boy in front of him, the way he gazed at him, confident and strong. There were no hesitation in his eyes. 

"I don't like you." Seungri growled. 

L.joe furrowed his brows. 

"But I'll give you once chance." Seungri didn't know if he could really stop you from dating him, he wasn't your mom or your dad. But if needed, he would do everything to stop you. "One chance. Don't hurt her." 

"Yes hyung-nim." L.joe grinned. 

Seungri snorted before going back inside. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, what did you say to him??" You asked directly when Seungri stepped inside. 

"Nothing." 

You followed him while he walked towards his room. "Tell me oppa!!" 

"It's nothing midget, now go, i'm leaving for work now." He said and turned his back on you while he placed himself in front of the mirror to fix his tie.

You got angry that he didn't want to tell you. "YAH!" 

Seungri turned around with an annoyed face only to get met by your foot a few inches from his face. "Tell me." 

He sighed. "I just told him what an eyesore you can be and he should look out for flying feet, or fists for that matter." 

You lifted one eyebrow. 

"You're ly-" 

With a sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter