Tension

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked to school without Taemin today, he had actually overslept so you went before him. 

When you were closing in to the school building you met Minhyuk. "Morning Ahri!" He walked beside you. 

"Oh morning Minhyuk!" You beamed. 

You chatted happily while you were closing in to the school gate. 

"Huh? Ahri you have so small hands!" Minhyuk blurted. 

You looked down to your hands. "What they're not small!" 

"Yes they are!" He lifted his palm and you clapped your palm on his. 

His palm were actually bigger, much bigger. "Oh yours actually much bigger!" 

"Hey babe." 

You both turned your heads. 

Teen Top was leaning against the wall. L.joe didn't look too happy. He glared at Minhyuk. 

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me babe?" You blurted. 

L.joe approached you and suddenly wrapped an arm around your waist and drew you to him. "She's mine." 

*HUUHH!?* 

Teen top whistled in the background. 

Minhyuks face became serious. He turned to you. "Is that true, Ahri..?" 

You were speechless. *What is this bastard talking about??" 

"N-no!!" You managed to say. 

Minhyuk turned his glance to L.joe. "She's not yours." He then grabbed your arm and drew you to his side. He looked down to you. "Should we head in to school?" He smiled, totally ignoring L.joe.

You were speechless. *What is this about?? Since when am I an item??* 

Minhyuk placed his arms on your shoulder and you automatically walked with him towards the school building. *What was that tense atmosphere I just got caught in??* 

Teen Top were dead quiet. No one deared to say anything after you had actually turned down L.joe. 

L.joe clenched his fist. "That er, he deared to talk to me like that." He snorted. "Next time, I'll make sure he shut his mouth." 

He then walked the different direction from school and Teen Top fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter