Weird

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Jongitup for the wonderful poster! Really thankful since I forgot Taemin in my own poster .__. #fail

I love it when people make posters to my stories ^^ ~♥ Thank you! ♥ 

 

You literally tripped to school in happiness with Taemin. 

"It's such a wonderful day today!!" You beamed. 

Taemin looked up at the sky. It was cloudy. 

He chuckled. *I'm glad you're happy.*

You met Minhyuk at the gate. 

"Morning Ahri!!" He beamed. 

You were in a happy mood. "Morning Minhyuk!!" You beamed back.

Minhyuk was a little startled at your changed mood. "I'm glad you're happy today compared to yesterday." He smiled. 

"Yeah everything is fine and now i'm happy!" 

He smiled and then he took out something in his pocket. 

You looked at it with curious eyes. 

"This is tickets to Lotte World that I got from my parents." He flashed two tickets. 

"Waah that's awesome!" 

"I was thinking of asking you if you wanted to come with me?" He flashed an unsure smile. 

You were gaping. *No one has EVER asked me out!!! This is the first time!!* You examined the goodlooking guy in front of you. 

Taemin glared at the guy. *No way Ahri is going to accept this*

"Yees!" You beamed. 

Taemin dropped his jaw. *Is she serious!!??*

Minhyuk smiled, relieved. "Let's go tomorrow if you're free then?" 

"Yes, that's perfect!" 

"Then I'll see you tomorrow." Minhyuk flashed a dazzling smile and headed to school.

*Lotte word with Minhyuk!!!* You thought happily. 

"Idiot snap out of it" Taemin slapped the back of your head. 

"Ouch!" You turned around to him with a furious look. "Why'd you do that!?" 

Taemin bit his lip. He didn't know why he did it, but just the thought of you going out with someone of the opposite gender other than him made him.... 

angry. But he couldn't tell you that.

"D-do you even know him? What if he tries something on you?" 

You lifted one eyebrow. "I've talked to Minhyuk many times and even met his friends. What if I don't know him much, I can always get to know him better during Lotte world." 

*She doesn't get it. What can I say to make her not go?* 

It was like you had read his mind. "Don't worry Taemin, you'll always be my best friend in the world!!" You beamed. 

Your words made him happy, and sad at the same time. He wanted to be your bestfriend and at the same time not. 

You walked to school. "Come on Taemin we'll be late!!" 

Taemin sighed and followed you in. *I wish I could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter