B.A.P

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*B.A.P?*

There were three guys standing in front of L.joe. One of them were that Jongup guy you met at school and kicked in the face. His nose had a big plaster on it. 

L.joe looked from left to right. "Daehyun, Yongguk and Jongup, where is the rest of you loosers?" He said coldly.

"We don't need to bring them all." Yongguk said in his dark voice. 

L.joe smirked.

"One of your guys entered our school a few days ago..." 

L.joe glared at them.

".. you broke the rules and on top of that, you dared to hit our Jongup." Yongguk growled in his dark voice. 

L.joe squinted his eyes. "What the are you talking about? I haven't seen that guy or even touched him in my school." 

You bit your lip from where you were hiding. *Maybe it wasn't that smart of me to kick him like that..* You looked at the three guys. Especially the one in the middle, Yongguk, was scary, he was probably the leader.

"Are you even sure it was someone from my gang or are you just looking for a reason to fight?" L.joe smirked. The thought of a fight sounded interesting to him. 

Yongguk snorted. "I sent him to your school to see why you entered our territory but when he came back his nose was ed up." 

"His face was already ed up to begin with." L.joe smirked showing no fear towards the three guys in front of him.

"You mothaf-" Jongup stepped forward but Yongguk raised his hand in front of him. "Why aren't you telling us if it was Teen Top or another one from their school... hm? Jongup." Yongguk growled dangerously showing that he wasn't too pleased with what Jongup had told him. 

You swallowed hard. *I don't want to know what they'll do if they catch me*

"We've entered each others school once each, this time we'll overlook it." Daehyun said and glared at L.joe. 

It was the first time you he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter