Searching

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.... are you sure she's here?" 

finally and luckily everyone in the backseat had calmed down. Being in a car with thirteen boys is everything but calm. But they finally somehow calmed down. 

"no." 

Well "calm" doesn't mean silent but after L.joe's answer the car got dead silent.

 

"What?" Cap was frowning. 

 

"You can't be serious to actually not be 100% sure but still dragging everyone out here?" Youngjae pointed out. 

Daehyun who had been silent during the whole ride and didn't pay much attention to the people inside the car and kept his eyes on the window turned forward to L.joe. He only saw L.joe's hair but somehow he was imagining L.joe to look confident. 

Just maybe he had underestimated L.joe's love for you a little too much. As the L.joe he had come to know through their fights in the past, to him, L.joe was too confident about himself and as much as he had seen, there was a period he changed his girlfriends many times. So.. maybe if that happened to you also, he would get a chance. 

But L.joe was serious about you. 

So serious about you that he wouldn't trade you for anything. 

For him to be here, miles away from his own home, that was evidence enough for his affection towards you. And Daehyun could nothing else but envy him, you were such a kind and interesting girl, being by your side must be something to be proud of.

 

"Doesn't matter if she's here or not, I'll find her no matter what, I'll track her down, they can't hide her from me." 

 

Everyone was speechless because of L.joe's strong will to find you. To love someone so much to do anything to find that one. 

Changjo and Hanul glanced at each other and met eyes. Then they quickly averted each others eyes and blushed. 

"Brave words from a man who's never been serious about anything." Yongguk grinned at the steering wheel. 

L.joe snorted and turned to look out the opened window, "Even though we were nowhere close to being good friends, you seem to know me quite good." 

"Your worst enemy could be the one who knows you the best." He flashed a wide smile. 

 

 

 

 

After about nearly 2 h drive they arrived at ~~~. 

"Fwuaaah" Ricky stretched his arms, "It's really not a joke to sit with you guys in a car for such a long time" 

"Right back at ya" Zelo said. 

"So where are we heading next?" Cap asked Taemin. 

Taemin looked around the town since they parked in the middle of the city and it was quite full of life. People where walking around smiling and chattering. Some girls squealed at the gang full of handsome guys and unknown faces which they had never seen before. 

A smile spread over Taemin's lips, oh what he had missed everything here. This was where he grew up together with you. So many memories passed by his mind. 

"Can't believe her dad told your mother but not you, do you really not know where she is?" Chunji didn't seem to believe it, why wouldn't his own mother tell him exactly about your whereabouts. 

"I don't know why she didn't tell me, maybe she didn't know the exact place either?" Taemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter