Want you back

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"L..... L.joe...." You couldn't believe your eyes, was L.joe actually right in front of this building right now? Together with Teen top, Bap, Taemin and Hanul? Oh my gosh. 

But he's bleeding and Seungri is standing with his fist clenched and- 

"W-wait Seungri, why did you-" 

"Ahri, it's ok, get inside." Your dad said with a voice that was a little too calm to fit the situation. 

"How can he tell me to get inside when Seungri is actually beating my boyfriend??" 

"It's ok Ahri..." L.joe stood up, blood still dripping out of his mouth. He looked at Seungri with a confident grin, even though it hurt like hell to talk or even grin after Seungri's punch.

Then he threw out his arms to the sides leaving him completely unable to block another attack from Seungri. 

"Hit me." 

Seungri raised an eyebrow. 

"Hyung what the hell are you doing!!??" Chunji yelled. 

"Fight him!! Are you going to let him kick your just like that!!!??" Ricky yelled. Had their leader gone insane? Since when did he give up that easily, their leader would never bow down to anyone like this, it was as if he threw away his pride for.... you. 

Jongup scoffed, amused. "Is this everything the leader of Teen top can do?" 

Youngjae nodded and seemed to agree, "Throwing away his pride to get a girl back, I thought you were going to fight him. Are you scared?" 

L.joe ignored them, "Hit me, kick me, punch me, break my legs, whatever. All I'm asking is to have my girl back." 

Tears started to form as your eyes became shiny, "L.joe is throwing away his pride for me..?" The over confident, proud L.joe who never bowed his head to anyone or let them make fun of him in anyway was now throwing everything away. He never let his enemies touch him and besides the fight with Exo he had never lost a fight. 

People began to gather around the fight, whispering and holding their breaths for what to come next. 

"You're throwing away your pride and reputation to get her back?" Your dad asked as he crossed his arms. 

"Yes sir, I may be proud of the fact that I'm a respected leader but that is surely something I could throw away for her sake. She is my pride. To be her boyfriend is my greatest pride, there is nothing else I would want more in this world." 

"You're talking as if it's something easy to do." 

"I've realized that fighting gangs, owning schools, climbing to the top aren't the things I want the most anymore. Her future is my dream, her wellbeing is the thing I'll fight for the most." 

"Even if it means you will get beaten to the point of almost dying right here right now?" 

You placed your hands in front of your mouth while tears rolled down your cheeks. 

L.joe smirked, "Even if it means I'll get beaten to that point yes, as long as I can have her back." 

In the next second Seungri rammed his knee into L.joe's stomach with a heavy force making him fold down in pain.

"YAH HYUNG!!!!" Teen top yelled. 

"What an idiot" Yongguk hissed as he prepared to take Seungri down. 

"STAY BACK" L.joe yelled again before he coughed out blood. 

"OPPA PLEASE STOP IT" You yelled as you ran down the steps towards L.joe. You couldn't let this continue any further. 

But your dad grabbed your arm and stopped you. 

"STOP IT APPA, PLEASE NO MORE-" You cried as your tears blurred your vision and you struggled to run to L.joe. 

Teen top stood still in their places with fists clenched hard.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter