Defeat

HEY YOU, VIOLENT GIRL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry babe... but I'll make up for it later."

Kai's words echoed inside your head and that gave you the chills. That guy was scary and someone you would run from if you ever met him alone somewhere. Truth be told, you would surely run away now just by seeing him, 

but L.joe who realized you had become tense drew you closer to him and made you feel safer, at least for now. 

"What're they doing here.." L.joe's eyes narrowed at the crowd at the gate. 

He couldn't see the people in front of Exo but it seemed to be some guys who were knocked down on the ground. 

When L.joe looked closer, he realized it was

Bap. 

"Bastards." Daehyun cursed as he had come to the same conclusion as L.joe. 

"Looks like they want your school.." L.joe said as he continued to look down at the crowd. The Exo boys looked from left to right around the school.

"No..." Daehyun clenched his teeth together as he looked down. "They're looking for something.."

L.joe froze and so did you.

"You don't mean..." Taemin said. 

Everyone thought of the same thing. Where they really... 

"I don't know, but I'll be going down." Daehyun answered. 

You turned your head to the window again and this time you saw it, Bap knocked down on the ground. 

"You should leave." Daehyun said as he passed you on his way to the stairs. 

You watched as his back came further and further away and you felt sick, really sick. 

*I haven't even thanked you properly...* 

So you did what you never expected yourself to do. You ran after Daehyun. "Wait! I'm coming too!!" 

L.joe who looked down to the gate didn't react fast enough to catch you. "Yah, what do you think." 

"I have to help him!" You shouted to him, your eyes desperate. "I owe him at least this!" 

Then you disappeared down the stairs. 

"What should we do? Follow her?" Chunji asked. 

L.joe dragged his hand through his face, tired. *You never stop to amaze me...* 

 

 

 

"Had enough yet?" Kris asked as he stretched his right hand. The whole Exo had gathered at the gate and easily beat down the reigning gang of this school. 

Yongguk who was down on the ground with Tao stepping over him with his foot, looked up to Kris. "What... the hell do you want..?" 

"Where's the last one of your members?" Kai asked where he stood beside Kris with his hands in his pocket looking all cocky. 

The Bap members were down on the ground and had an Exo member stepping or even sitting on them.

"Here." 

Everyone turned their heads. 

Daehyun was approaching them with furrowed brows. 

"Oooh ~" Kai whistled as something else had caught his attention. "Hey babe." 

His words sent chills down your spine as you walked behind Daehyun. If it wasn't for the fact that you owed Daehyun you would have ran away long ago. 

"Why are you here babe?" Kai asked with a grin as he took a step towards you. 

"She's with me." 

An arm fell on your shoulder and next to you L.joe peeked out with a smirk. "Don't come closer if you want to keep living." 

Next to you and L.joe came Teen top and Taemin who surrounded you. 

You didn't know if L.joe knew but having him, Teen top and Taemin around made you feel safer. So you wondered if L.joe told them to stick close to you. 

Kai didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter